Search results

1. P

Eico 2050 problems

Thank you for your help I found out two of the 6eu7 on one side are bad it only plays on on speaker
  2. P

Eico 2050 problems

Hello I was gifted a Eico 2050 and I am at a lost trying to figure out how to wire up the speakers and cd player to this amp, I am include pics for help Thanks in advance
  3. P

Teac sales manual value

Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated
  4. P

Teac sales manual value

Here we have a 76-77 teac sales manual with pricing for dealers and franchises and some info on special pricing at ces, it is full of colorful pics of most products from that year and pricing.also it has tascam products plus pricing and accuphase and micro seiki turntables Just wondering if...
  5. P

Identifying power transformer?

Hello all need help identifying this power transformer it came with two heathkit 51-58 outputs but I do not know if this is a heath kit power transformer any help would be greatly appreciated
  6. P

klipsc la scala date codes?

have some klipsc la scala speakers and trying to date them, here are the numbers stamped in the wood 8p522 any help would be greatly appreciated
  7. P

Vinyl record value

No I did not buy the collection yet ,me and the seller have to get together later in the month ,but he said there were lots of test pressing and 1st run pressing in the stash ,I picked those two out because I had never seen them before
  8. P

Vinyl record value

are these records worth anything
  9. P

Help identifying russian tubes

Thanks the tesla pics were not supposed to be added
  10. P

Help identifying russian tubes

I was given these russian sovtek 6l6wgc/5881 but I looked on google for images and could not find any showing this style box,is this just a older model they do not make anymore .any help greatly appreciated
  11. P

Mystery Tweeter identification help

Hello all need help identifying this tweeter ,I looked everywhere on the web and could find nothing .anyone know this brand?
  12. P

Akai 747 dbx

I was offered one of these units for 1000.00 plus 6 reels and hubs it is black with roeswood sides my question is this a good price
  13. P

Mystery Altec Speakers

Thanks for you help jeb98 it looks like you are correct I will doing my first listen tonight
  14. P

Mystery Altec Speakers

Hello need help identifying these any help greatly appreciated
  15. P

samsung ks8000

Thanks for reply I am just looking for a great tv with good specs and suhd and hdrfor normal tv viewing not 4 k content how was it for viewing cable and netflix
  16. P

samsung ks8000

Hello all would buying this tv this year be a downgrade to today's new tvs i can get for less than a grand
  17. P

pioneer pl-71 strobe light ?

I added some pics
  18. P

pioneer pl-71 strobe light ?

got a pl-71 strobe light out read all the old threads and can't find a oem replacement ,has anyone found this rare neon bulb also will a generic strobe bulb on eBay work. Added pics
  19. P

identify arm rest help

Thanks for your help
  20. P

identify arm rest help

need some help identifying this hydraulic arm rest
  21. P

Tweeter identification help

Need help unknown tweeter any recognize this one
  22. P

Help identifying vinyl recoed

ok thanks
  23. P

Help identifying vinyl recoed

Picked this up some years ago and I can not find any similar that have ever sold so trying to get a estimate of it's value
  24. P

identify utc transformer

found this seems useful http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/xfm/UTC_1972/UTC_72E.pdf
  25. P

identify utc transformer

Thanks I'll have a look
Back
Top Bottom