Search results

1. Estring

Discovering Steve Miller

Check out the song "Going To Mexico". His guitar tone on this song is so greasy. "The Gangster Is Back" is another good one.
  2. Estring

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The Move - "Split Ends" on vinyl.
  3. Estring

EV Speaker Identification

That sure looks like my speaker. It is a great sounding speaker, so I'm going to go with that. Thanks for the help.
  4. Estring

Here is a front view. The numbers on the back seem to be smeared. The first one I can read is a 1.
  5. Estring

I have this EV 12 inch speaker that I have been using in various guitar cabinets and combos over the years. It sounds real good and weighs a ton. I can't seem to identify it from the numbers that are on the speaker. I am curious if it is even a guitar speaker. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Estring

What Cartridge Is This?

Way ahead of you. I replaced it with a nice Audio Technica. Thanks for the information.
  7. Estring

What Cartridge Is This?

I replaced this cartridge on my Technics turntable. I don't see a brand on it at all. It says made in Japan on the top. Does anybody recognize this cartridge? Is it any good?
  8. Estring

Getting Hi Res Sound?

I have a Sony Hi Res blu ray, dvd audio, sacd player that I am running with HDMI into a Denon AVR 4306 receiver. I am also running a Pioneer sacd player using the 6 channel analog outputs into the Denon. When playing any of my high res discs, the tv display shows the audio as 96/24. The receiver...
  9. Estring

Worst. Movie. Ever.

Across The Universe. I could only watch up to when the first song played. Just awful.
  10. Estring

Amazon HD From TV

Thanks guys.
  11. Estring

Amazon HD From TV

If I stream Amazon HD from my tv to my Denon AVR 4306 using HDMI, will I get the full HD music resolution?
  12. Estring

Worst. Movie. Ever.

Across The Universe or Harry And Walter Go To New York.
  13. Estring

A new song length record:10 minutes 13 seconds...what's your thoughts?

And the song seems twice that long.
  14. Estring

Get Back

Is the blu ray release of Get Back going to be in hi def surround? All I see listed is Dolby Atmos and stereo.
  15. Estring

Get Back

I watched all three parts. It was wonderful. And even though I already knew how it ended, I was still on the edge of my seat hoping they would pull the live concert off. George quitting for a few days aside, it sure looked to me like they were still for the most part enjoying working together.
  16. Estring

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

"Dragnet"- NRBQ
  17. Estring

What was the last movie you watched?

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
  18. Estring

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory on Monster Music 96/24 surround disc.
  19. Estring

1099K to IRS if you have more than $600 sales in PayPal and eBay next year

Biden is hiring 76,000 more IRS agents. This is to go after all the fish.
  20. Estring

Pedals affecting volume on gain channel of Fender amp

H Hmm. i think I'll connect just one of the pedals that I know is true bypass and see how that sounds.
  21. Estring

Worst book to film adaptation

I hate to say it, but 2001: A Space Odyssey. Booooring!
  22. Estring

Pedals affecting volume on gain channel of Fender amp

I recently bought a Fender Supersonic 22 combo guitar amp. I love the amp, but I have a question that maybe someone could answer. When I run straight into the amp, with both channels set at the same volume, the volumes match up equally. when I add my pedalboard to the mix, the clean channel is...
  23. Estring

Ever turned 100,000 miles over on a Car

I had a 1984 Volvo 245 wagon. It ran great until it was burned up in the Campfire that wiped out the town of Paradise.
  24. Estring

Songs that MUST be cranked?

Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty.
Back
Top Bottom