Search results

1. wajobu

You have concert tickets to go see...?

I saw Kraftwerk 3D a couple of weeks ago, and it was FABULOUS. Ralf Hütter looks pretty good for 75. The last time I saw them was in London in 1981.
  2. wajobu

The 2021 Audiokarma Member of the Year

Congratulations, Edwin!
  3. wajobu

Just listened to Ginger Baker’s ‘Horses and Trees’ and loved it

All of his latter day albums were gems.
  4. wajobu

C F Martin Guitar - help ID

Someday I'd love to get a Martin steel string acoustic.
  5. wajobu

Yamaha t-1020 preset memory capacitor

Good work! I’ve done this with a couple of Yamaha tuners and receivers.
  6. wajobu

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Sturgill Simpson - Cuttin’ Grass - Vol 1 Proper!
  7. wajobu

Goodbye, Tidal. Welcome back, Deezer.

Many artists are realizing that streaming services are a losing venture for the artist and a winner for the record label and investors. It's well documented in the press that Tidal hasn't been paying artists royalties, just like Spotify, etc. I'm sticking to physical media as long as I can...
  8. wajobu

Yamaha CR-450 help

I think your cousin is the problem, other than that I suspect one or all of the output transistors are fried. The best thing is to take it to a local (reliable, reputable) technician to diagnose and have fixed. Most of what's in a CR-450 can be fixed...I don't think there are any "unobtainium"...
  9. wajobu

Audiokarma is not HTTPS

There have been numerous hack attempts on this site via mostly ads. Sometimes through other means. To say that https is only needed for purchases is false (not to troll, or make trouble, it's just plain false). I run servers for our business, and we have https secure with hardware/software...
  10. wajobu

What are you drinking now?

Fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit juice, and I tell you, it's darned tasty!
  11. wajobu

Soundtrack to the 1973 film 'Amore', by Vangelis Excerpt
  12. wajobu

Soundtrack from the original Bladerunner
  13. wajobu

Should I upgrade or buy 1200 or Rega

Just a note about that Craigslist listing: That CA-810 looks like it’s missing the PreIn-MainOut jumpers. Easy enough to make new ones. Occasionally folks jumped them in the inside of the amp, but worth verifying. It’s a good price, assuming it’s fully functional.
  14. wajobu

Zerostat-Is this thing any good?

I've had one since the late 1970s, still works great, and also takes static out of my Telecaster pick-guard during the winter months.
  15. wajobu

My son passed......

I'm sorry to read this, Bill, and sorry that I didn't see this sooner. RIP Will, and I understand and empathize with your pain. My sincerest sympathies.
  16. wajobu

Blade Runner 2049

I agree, at times, it was a VERY noisy, an almost assaulting soundscape...kind of like they were flexing their 7.1 muscles.
  17. wajobu

Blade Runner 2049

2049 was largely a disappointment for me, aside from great visuals from time to time. Soundtrack rather mushy, just Zimmer and Wallfisch using their usual collection of film clichés. Yeah, they used a Yamaha CS80 for some of it, but they were just messing with buttons and keys...can't do...
Back
Top Bottom