Search results

1. T

Best Chair for Listening

I have a big Chippendale wing-back chair that I use for listening now. I find that the wings on either side reduce the available high-end and reduces the width of the sound stage. There is a very audible difference if I lean forward and get my head in front of the wings. Of course, that is...
  2. T

Attic Antenna - Good for FM?

I am the (recent) owner of a house built in roughly 1970. When I looked in the attic I found a television antenna installed inside. (Who knew? My experience growing up was an antenna on a tower next to the house, not inside the house). The wires (not coax) have rotted and I am not sure of...
  3. T

Dream Away - SP-10MK3 on HiFiDo

for those who like to dream of the ultimate direct drive turntables available in Japan (e.g.: Yamaha GT-2000), HiFiDo has a Technics SP-10 MK3 listed on hold. $4100 USD with power supply but without plinth or an arm.
  4. T

DACS from Alpha Design labs (Furutech)

I am looking at a DAC to integrate into my analog audio setup and have started to look hard at the GT-40 and Stratos DACs from Alpha Design Labs. (ADL is owned by Furutech, known for their cables and interconnects). There is a bit of the Swiss army knife about them as they also come with a...
Back
Top Bottom