Search results

1. Elementality

Sansui TU 717

Flip the "Calibration Level" switch.
  2. Elementality

Audioquest

I do lurk (if that means reading without posting) here from time to time but I'm not trolling. Sorry, but I have a distaste for your "online personality" and the irony and feigned innocence of post #105 was too much. I broke and posted, we will not interact again. Good night.
  3. Elementality

Audioquest

Not necessary, just be honest with yourself.
  4. Elementality

Audioquest

Yup, I saw that when it happened. Almost fell of my chair.
  5. Elementality

Audioquest

Like I said give me some time. But remember you requested it so you have to make sure the mods don't close it down when I show you that you have done exactly what you deny doing. Remember, some of them may not be direct but the insinuation is crystal clear. You even use this little guy when you...
  6. Elementality

Audioquest

Geez- give me a little time.
  7. Elementality

Audioquest

LOL. Didn't waste any time jumping right into the ad hominem attacks did you? Maybe when I'm bored I'll find a bunch of you're self aggrandizing posts that are basically doing the very things you claim you're innocent of. Believe me they're there. Too bad this thread will probably be closed...
  8. Elementality

Audioquest

OMG you ARE serious...
  9. Elementality

Audioquest

OMG are you serious?
  10. Elementality

Small job on AU999, BIG job on AU-X1

I see you've been busy but any update on the X1 comparison to the Macs on the L7s?
  11. Elementality

Technics SL-1200G announced.

Posted deleted- posted in wrong thread
  12. Elementality

Looks like Mikey's not alone - look out main street!! BTW, I still want those lottery numbers I asked for in post #260...:D "The Technics poses to my mind a real challenge to the ultra-high-priced turntables." Robert E. Greene - The Absolute Sound...
  13. Elementality

That does sound like a unique main set-up. Thanks Looks like the 4412's and L7's are pretty efficient. What gain setting are you using on the X1?
  14. Elementality

Dang, you wrote that over a year before the review came out. Can you give me some lottery numbers? Welcome to the Twilight Zone, I think Mikey likes it. https://www.analogplanet.com/content/technics-direct-drive-sl-1200g-turntable "I spent a great deal of time listening to the Technics...
  15. Elementality

Thanks for the background info. What speakers are you using in the main setup? Did you ever listen to the 4412's with the Mac? I ask because I've heard top Mac separates on a few speakers and have also listened to an X1 with B&W Diamonds which I also heard on top Classe separates. Wanted to...
  16. Elementality

Curious to hear how you think it sounds with your best speakers that you're used to hearing on your main set-up.
  17. Elementality

Speakers Around $1500 / Alternatives to the KEF LS50

Wow old thread, that's my dad. He still has CM5's in his office. He replaced the LSiM's in the other room with Bowers & Wilkins 805D's.
  18. Elementality

Steve Guttenberg Video: I Am An Audiophile

I don't get the haters either. One time I was with my dad and we saw Steve Guttenburg in an audio store in NYC doing what we were doing, talking to the staff and listening to gear just like a regular customer. I would never have known who he was if my dad hadn't pointed him out. We also saw him...
  19. Elementality

Best Kind of Blue pressing?

Is there any major difference between the stereo and mono pressings other than the obvious?
  20. Elementality

Best Kind of Blue pressing?

I'm looking to get a copy of Miles Davis' Kind of Blue on vinyl, but there are so many different pressings. I have a budget so an original pressing is out of the question. I've heard good things about the Sony Legacy repress which was mastered by Kevin Gray. I also know Music on Vinyl has a good...
  21. Elementality

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Defeater - Empty Days and Sleepless Nights
  22. Elementality

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Same, only I'm playing on JBL L100s. Great album.
  23. Elementality

Drove 5 hours today for these little gems!

Now that you've had a few days to listen to them, what is your impression compared to other speakers you've owned?
  24. Elementality

Why 4 Ohm Loads Stress Your Amplifier

I run Polk SDA SRS 2's (4 ohm version) with a Sansui AU-719 (5 more wpc than the 717) that has been re-capped and brought up to spec. The amp barely breaks a sweat and sounds incredible.
Back
Top Bottom