Search results

1. wmoskoviz

Upgraded system

Thanks... I've been very impressed with the build quality and sound from these American made bookshelf speakers !!!
  2. wmoskoviz

Custom cabinets/ cases

WOW
  3. wmoskoviz

Upgraded system

I had previously posted a picture, but I've modified the system since then. Had a Technics SA 5470 Receiver, and replaced it with a Sansui G-6700. Also, had a Marantz 5025B Cassette deck in this system. Replaced it with the Pioneer CT-F 700. The Marantz worked fine, but every time I played...
  4. wmoskoviz

Sanyo Plus basement workshop system

I also have a Q50 plus turntable. See the enclosed picture as its on the top.
  5. wmoskoviz

Updated Bedroom Set UP

PS...I forgot to add that the cassette deck has a label on the back it saying that is distributed by "Superscope" .....odd
  6. wmoskoviz

Updated Bedroom Set UP

I posted this system a while back, but without the cassette deck. So here goes...Just a bunch of things that fly under the radar. A Project One Mark 600 with working meters as I found a guy in Brownsburg Indiana who was able to repair the non functional meters. Newly acquired Sony TC 206 SD...
  7. wmoskoviz

updated system in the bedroom

Thanks for the kinds words....... I am really enjoying this stuff and am pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Technics SA 500 Receiver. I think it just flies under the radar somewhat. BIll
  8. wmoskoviz

updated system in the bedroom

Finally got this the way I want it to be. Pictured: Technics SA 500 Receiver, Technics 677 Cassette Deck, Denon DCD-660 single disc CD Player, Technics SL-23 Turntable, a Realistic 31-1987 Equalizer, and lastly some Polk Monitor 7C's. Everything is in fantastic condition and operates very...
  9. wmoskoviz

Modest Little System Upgraded

Thanks... You are correct, those M4 Polks are nice for a small speaker, and American made too !!!! If you look closely there is an original "Discwasher" setting on the corner of the Receiver. I need to find another with all the goodies at some time.
  10. wmoskoviz

Modest Little System Upgraded

I upgraded this system yesterday with the addition of a Technics SL-Q20 Quartz Direct Drive Turntable. Installed a new P-Mount cartridge with stylus. Little surprised how nice this table is for a entry level unit. Its dead silent, has an anti skate feature, and up / down cuing slider in front...
  11. wmoskoviz

Technics System....

Thanks for the reply......I lucked into this tape deck, as it was part of a friends system that was custom installed inside of a wall in a finished basement that included a Dual 1019 in pristine condition. The unit does indeed have wooden sides and looks nearly new. Had it serviced, with new...
  12. wmoskoviz

Technics System....

thanks for all the nice responses !!!!!!!!!!
  13. wmoskoviz

Technics System....

Hi: Pictured is a modest Technics system with the exception of some Polk Monitor 7C speakers ( not pictured although hooked up to the system ) and a Denon CD player model DCD 660. So from top to bottom: Technics Sl-23 turntable, Technics SA-500 Receiver, Technics SH-8010 Equalizer, The Denon...
  14. wmoskoviz

Realistic Lab 400....feet needed

Oh wow.....I'll have to look into those. Thanks !!!!
  15. wmoskoviz

Thanks for your response. I have been searching for quite a while on E Bay with no luck on obtaining original feet. More than likely I'll just go with some after market isolators. thanks again........BILL
  16. wmoskoviz

Hi: I picked a mint Realistic Lab 400 Turntable. Looks nearly new and the cover is "very" clear and shiny, speed is dead on, and all functions work correctly. I did invest in a new sty;us as I was not sure of the original one condition However, it appears that the original feet were replaced...
  17. wmoskoviz

Sanyo Q50 Plus

Wow........ Thanks for posting a picture of your table on my thread. These are indeed very nice "and Heavy" well made turntables !!!! BILL
  18. wmoskoviz

Sanyo Q50 Plus

Hi: Enclosed is a picture of my Sanyo Q50 Plus. And yes I do have the dustcover in as new condition. The picture was taken at a friends house as he was kind enough to repair the off / on switch that came apart. Unfortunately the Luxman receiver it is connected to is not mine. A very heavy...
  19. wmoskoviz

Modest little system

Hi: I actually have a turntable. Its a Sanyo Q50 Plus, but its too large to fit on top of the cassette player. Gotta figure something out to make this work, perhaps I can find a generic stand of some kind to work. Enclosed is a pictue of the turntable for you hooked up to a system I have...
  20. wmoskoviz

Modest little system

Hi: Kinda cobbled together a simple little system here. A Technics SA 5470 Receiver rated at 65 watts. Extremely heavy with a nice wooden cabinet and functioning properly. At 21 1/2" wide, its simply to large to fit in my audio cabinet Some Polk Monitor 4 speakers in as new condition. A...
  21. wmoskoviz

Small living room system revised etc..

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the cat does not have any claws, not even rear ones.
  22. wmoskoviz

Small living room system revised etc..

Hi: I believe I may have sent pictures previously, but I had to revise the system as the Marantz 4240 Quad is on the fritz. Sends a nasty popping sound thru the speakers when you turn it on. So I removed the Marantz and replaced it with an old Lafayette LR-200A that was in storage. Hooked...
  23. wmoskoviz

Bedroom system

Thanks: I believe its a fairly uncommon unit. Big, heavy and has a beautiful Walnut cabinet. reminds me a lot of a big Pioneer receiver of the same vintage. BILL
  24. wmoskoviz

Vintage Living room goodies

I got a real cat, but fortunately or unfortunately the person I got her from took "ALL" of her claws off. Not even rear claws !!! So, she really can't jump up on much nor can she use her claws or lack thereof to scratch stuff up !!! BILL
  25. wmoskoviz

Vintage Living room goodies

Posted a picture yesterday of a small bedroom system. Now for my modest system in the living room. From bottom to top...A Marantz 4240 Quad Receiver, Yamaha SACD player DVD S-2300, a Marantz 5025B Cassette Deck that has been completely refurbished ( new belts, idler tires, cleaned up inside...
Back
Top Bottom