Search results

1. rdperry

Replacment power switch for 2230.

Anyone know the part number for the replacment from digikey. I tried lokking up one I found in a old thread but it was no longer valid.
  2. rdperry

More marantz 2230 trouble

I removed the 2200 uf filter cap that is connected to the right channel to brace it some more in the bracket and now when I hooked it up the right channel is messed up and you have to turn the volume all the way up to hear the slightest sound. Is this caused by hooking up the cap wrong or did I...
  3. rdperry

marantz 2230 recap help

I started a recap of my 2230 today and got the power supply board and the right amp board done fine but when I finished the left board I now get distortion and the woofer bottoms out on my test speaker. It was working fine before so I assume I messed something up while recapping it. I have...
  4. rdperry

High temp capacitors in recap?

Just like the titles states is it better to use high temp capacitors when recaping an amp. I am about to start a recap of a Marantz 2230 and have selected 105c rated capacitors and I was wondering if this was better or not. Its my first time so just looking for some advice from those with more...
Back
Top Bottom