Search results

1. F

Pioneer CS-12A finds new home

I just brought home a nice pair of perfectly functioning Pioneer CS-12A speakers. Anxious to give these a real evaluation, new in late 50's I'm ready to go with one of my old tube amps. Anyone have any experience with these speakers. They have a 12" cast frame woofer with two mid tweeters...
  2. F

Vtg Stromberg Carlson 15 inch red cone speaker info needed

have you hooked up the pair and actually listened to them? I was only ever to compare my one in the cabinet to another solo. EV and Jensen from the same period.
  3. F

pictures of my RF 475 and cabinet You will know when you have a real 475. it is huge as pictured next one of my JBL 150-4C 15 " woofers. It weigh between 40 and 50 lbs. the cabinet was made from some SC plans for acoustic labyrinth enclosures.
  4. F

Pair RF 475 Is this a pair of RF 475's being discussed in this thread? I too have a pair of the drivers but only one Acouostic labrinth enclosure that was made from the Stromberg Carlson Plans. Hopefully I can post some pictures. I also have all the original sales literature and catalogs...
  5. F

Panel lamps for my C22 ect

Where can I find a list of the lamps I need for my C22, C24, MX110 and some newer amps 7270, 7300, 2105. I would like to get all the lamps before I start tearing them apart. What is the best source for these bulbs?
  6. F

Calling all McIntosh collectors!

unopened 275 how about two unopened MC 275 from about 1992. adjacent serial numbers. plus C22 preamp opened but never used. X-dealer stock.
  7. F

How do I sell my Beveridge electrostatic speakers?

I need to sell my Beveridge electrostatic speakers. How much should I ask for them Model 2SW-1 with amplifiers and subwoofers.
  8. F

JBL SA660 neds repair

Who has any experience repairing the early JBL solid state amplifiers? My SA 660 has one channel out.
  9. F

Anyone seen this origional McIntosh product?

This is an actual McIntosh component with a part number, box, power cord case ect..... Anyone else seen one? How rare are they?
  10. F

JBL dealer display from 1970's, 6 foot tall

JBL display, pictures More pictures I hope
  11. F

I was able to attach one photo I will try a few more
  12. F

I am restoring a JBL dealer showroom display that was released in 1975 as part of a program to get people to buy JBL components and build their own speaker cabinets (1950's all over). I have about half of the origional components that were loaded into this display. The catalog pictured was...
  13. F

1960's JBL display

I am restoring a 1960's JBL dealer showroom display that featured the individual JBL drivers horns and crossovers actually mounted to the display. It is a six foot tall and had the 375 driver with the Hartsfield horn and lens mounted on top. the display is triangular with about three foot per...
  14. F

HPM-200 Don't hear much about them

Why don't I hear much about the Pioneer HPM 200 speakers. I was just looking at a pair and there seems to be some pretty valid technology inside. Who made the parts? were they used in any other speakers?
Back
Top Bottom