Search results

1. Vitopanch

Happy Birthday to Army!

Hello and very belated birthday Army.
  2. Vitopanch

Anyone here into old Carver stuff?

The Q&A from the 2008 Carverfest was just put up on You Tube. Bob speaks in depth about acoustics, much of his initial knowledge of 4 dimensional images with acoustical space,he states that he learnt from Henry Kloss; the creation of the ribbon for his Carver Amazings and how Arnie Nudell from...
  3. Vitopanch

Historical and interestings facts

David, Wow, I was not aware that you have those. Very, very nice. I was promised one by Rick before he left but alas a family member scooped it. Here is a hoping that you get the literature. Vito
  4. Vitopanch

Duffinator Happy Birthday!!

Happy Burstday. Vito
  5. Vitopanch

happy birthday totem!

Happy Burstday. Vito
  6. Vitopanch

Advice needed please - Sirius Radio

Hail, I found Sirius radio equipped on my new truck. I tried it out and really like it. It will not replace standard AM and FM listening, but, there sure are a lot of nice stations there. Anyways, I am interested in getting set up inside the house with Sirius. I am baffled by all of the gizmo...
  7. Vitopanch

New season of "The Ultimate Fighter" starts Wednesday!

Sixcats, Many thanks. Stay tuned...... Vito
  8. Vitopanch

Today's classical playlist

They were surely fabulous. I bumped into them a few months back and have been gathering as much of them as possible. Right now I am listening to Telemann - String Concertos. Vito P.S. There are some reports that Goebel is cured and playing again.
  9. Vitopanch

RS 1b question

No, the originals rot away like any other. Vito
  10. Vitopanch

Vitopanch... Happy Brithday!!!

Many thanks yall. Vito
  11. Vitopanch

Selling overseas

NYListens, Not as far as I am concerned. We have been selling since 2000, using PayPal, and now find that about two thirds of our sales are in Europe and Australia. We have shipped everything up to and including five foot loudspeakers numerous times with no incident. Fast payers and very...
  12. Vitopanch

Anyone know the difference between the RS-4 and the RS-4b???

elgato8905, I believe that he is off a bit as they were not available until the early eighties, probably 82 or 83. They definitely were for sale in 84 and were replaced by the 4b's in 85 or 86. The drivers and crossover networks are the same. The 4b cabinet is about a foot taller. Excellent...
  13. Vitopanch

Interesting article about music and personality...

Thank you. It is an interesting read. Vito
  14. Vitopanch

Just closed the deal on RSIIbs!!!

Maxamillion, Congrats on getting those. By the description they seem to be a nice pair. Wow, $400.00 is a very good price for delivering those. I paid triple that. Vito
  15. Vitopanch

Sanyo Plus Series

It was a drive by comment, forget about it I say. You found some nice new gear, So Cal and I help you with some information, a guy drives by and says it is slow. My suggestion, forget the guy and enjoy your new gear. It is good stuff. Vito
  16. Vitopanch

Happy Burstday Army

HAPPY BURSTDAY ARMY Vito
  17. Vitopanch

JBL L112's

Congrats to you. You will love them. Vito
  18. Vitopanch

Sanyo Plus Series

Congrats. I am looking forward to your comments. Vito
  19. Vitopanch

Happy Birthday birddog

Happy Burstday Biddog. Vito
  20. Vitopanch

HomerJSimpson

Vito
  21. Vitopanch

It looks like we are up and running again!

Hmmm, sorry. I got it from one of the posts here and it says Audiokarma. My apologies. Vito
  22. Vitopanch

greatest rock frontman ever.

Ha, Ha, but they were both here at the Stone Pony, so I am safe. Vito
  23. Vitopanch

JBL L166's: How much would you pay?

sealy, Buy them fast. They are one of the best models ever. Neck in neck with the L-112's. Run. They are easily worth double that. Vito
  24. Vitopanch

It looks like we are up and running again!

Quite a gathering in the chatroom during the down time; http://web.archive.org/web/20021206015949/66.221.25.117/chat/ Vito
  25. Vitopanch

greatest rock frontman ever.

My votes are for Hughie Thomasson of the Outlaws and Jim Dandy Mangrum from Black Oak Arkansas. Both polar opposites in that Jim infected the crowd with his 'outgoing, ha, ha' demeanor and Hughie with his tremedous command of the band. Also, Hughie would take half a step forward, lower his head...
Back
Top Bottom