Search results

1. R

Chinese Tube Amps, how bad are they, or are there any gems to be had

PrimoSounds - Thanks for the info. I will be servicing it soon & When i open it up i will look around. As of yet,i have had no issues. Knock on wood :) . It was my first footstep into tubes
  2. R

Chinese Tube Amps, how bad are they, or are there any gems to be had

I have a Yaqin MS30L & i have enjoyed it for about 2 years now. Still using the 4 stock output tubes & i changed out the 8. Plenty of power for fair size Polk SDA 1c's & never lets me down. Fairly reasonable on the lower end of a tight budget tube int amplifier
  3. R

Opinions on Denon DRA-335R or DRA-435R receivers

Old thread but what ta heck. The Denon dra435r is a sweet unit. Ive owned one for years & they wont disappoint. Ive hooked them to Klipsch Polk Advent speakers & performs well. I did try to use it as a pre for my POA-2200 & it did a crappy job IMO. Back to 2 channel it went & never disappoints...
  4. R

What TT's do you folks have

I have a Marantz 6300 & i enjoy it alot. Empire cart & some cheesy stylus. But seems to work ok & sounds good. Sometime soon i plan on upgrading to a different cart & decent stylus :)
  5. R

Bought a Great Yammy on Craigslist

I also have the cr620. Nice receiver. Their known for lights out. But what a beautiful unit and they sound so accurate. Enjoy your new 2 u Yamaha
  6. R

Crossovers---KSF10.5----KLF10 QUESTION

Klf-ksf Well i guess i will put them on and see
  7. R

KG2 Question

Please let us know how you like those. I have always wanted some also..what do you have them hooked up to? Hope you enjoy them too
  8. R

List your Klipsch speakers

Klf10--ksf10.5--sb1
  9. R

Crossovers---KSF10.5----KLF10 QUESTION

I have a spare set of KLF10 crossovers------ will those work in my KSF10.5 speakers without hurting anything----- one of my crossovers are messing up and if i can use them id like to--as there just on the shelf as spare----- any feedback is welcome--thanks i a
  10. R

How Many Amplifiers do you have?

Not enough (me)-------too many (wife)
  11. R

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Marantz 2252b and a Marantz cassette player
  12. R

List your Klipsch speakers

Klf10 Ksf10.5 Sb1
  13. R

question on hooking up turntable

manuel i have 2 manuels and i have looked them over twice. i still didnt see it listed. it may have been on the plugs when it was bought new. i thought that was the way but wanted to make sure. thanx
  14. R

turntable question thank you for your responce. lots of help. have a great day. randy
  15. R

i have a Bang&Olufsen-rx2 with mmc3 tt and i want to make sure i have wires connected properly to reciever....there is a gray plug+a black plug.....how should these be connected.....also a ground wire-which i hooked to the back of the Marantz 2252b ground screw....want to make sure i have the...
Back
Top Bottom