Search results

1. Quagh

What CD Player Do You Use?

Rega Apollo
  2. Quagh

Your prefered vinyl database method?

Sounds like me! I have well over a thou and don't have time to catalog them all let alone rip them. I know most of what I have.
  3. Quagh

best car of 80's votes

Yugo. Yugoslav
  4. Quagh

Rek-O-Kut Turntables - ROK

Sounds like coagulated grease/oil on the spindle. I'm likely wrong. Or it could be a cap somewhere.
  5. Quagh

New vs. good used turntable

I'd go pick up a nice Dual or Miracord as a starter TT. (Preferably a direct drive) if a new cart is req'd, there are plenty out there at reasonable prices $100 is. Setting up Rega P2 can be a pain. (A real pain!) if you only have 50-75 in the table and another 100 in the cart, you haven't lost...
  6. Quagh

Well there hasn't been much interest in the table so how about $0.75? Actually I just got rid...

Well there hasn't been much interest in the table so how about $0.75? Actually I just got rid of it for $550 a few weekends back. Keep listening and collecting! All the best! Mark
  7. Quagh

I could use some quick advice.

Jump on it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Quagh

I came across a trove of equipment on CL but the prices seem high. Thoughts?

Actually they're very cheap a** speakers that you don't want anything to do with. Stay away....... (Ha-Ha) Just funnin' with you all. I'm the Frazier "Badge guy" don't forget.....
  9. Quagh

I came across a trove of equipment on CL but the prices seem high. Thoughts?

You wouldn't be directing that at someone like me now would you?! At one time, I had at 14 unique pairs of Fraziers. (to say nothing of duplicates.) He's way high on some things and oddly priced on others. Never forget that one man's "pristine/perfect" is another mans average...
  10. Quagh

How much an angry wife worth? Comparing to a Mcintosh

Yeah but at that price?! Im afraid she might lose brake pressure in her car the next time she went to the store! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Quagh

How much an angry wife worth? Comparing to a Mcintosh

Restraining order please..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Quagh

Phono Stage Question for Tube Receiver.......

Radio museum was a bust.....
  13. Quagh

Toxcrusader.........so "who are you"?
  14. Quagh

Any hints on how to contact them?
  15. Quagh

Anyone know where I can find a schematic for this as it's not in our DB. Thanks!
  16. Quagh

Little Fraziers made for tubes

A lot of them were Quam's from what I know. I can also tell you that the mids are the same as the Bose Mids aka, what you would find in a 901. Pick up one 901 and you've got spares for life! Just stay the hell away from any "Black Box" Frazier's unless the have an angled front which were made...
  17. Quagh

Frazier Monte Carlo

The Klipsch FUG group no longer exists, we're on Facebook now and while it kinda sucks, you can still get to a handful of us. If anyone needs any badges.......I have 'em! Hit me up if you need a pair.
  18. Quagh

Little Fraziers made for tubes

Nothing can really compare to Fraziers for the money. And I mean NOTHING! (just stay away from the black ones.)
  19. Quagh

OK, with a regular Shure hi output cart is plays fine (but quietly) on Phono Hi, but nothing out of Phono Lo.........
  20. Quagh

Guys, Harmon Kardon FA3000X What tube might be the most suspect in the below scenario? Unit plays fine in Aux, FM, FM Stereo & Phone Hi. However when I hook a TT up to it in "phono Lo"?! The volume is scratchy as all get out. I can't figure it out and before I start pulling all the...
  21. Quagh

Elac Micracord 40A opinions

Recently my previous landlord gave me one of these and it still had the Shure 15-3 cart on it. In a word?! For something that hadn't been use for 20 years?! Unbelievable! It's not going anywhere anytime soon for various reasons. Enjoy it Dude! You got a great score. Sent from my...
  22. Quagh

***Hardbound Radio Shack Catalogs!***

PM Sent. I don't really plan on selling them and especially not the 50th Anniv Edition with his name on it. Would like to keep the sign too but I'm trying to get out of the business, not back into it. Great pieces of memorabilia that are rare and these have an emo attachment for me as...
  23. Quagh

Kirk TV.........Somewhere in PA. My friend and former landlord. He'll be missed.
  24. Quagh

Yep! The one and only James Kirk! (he is/was my landlord) Great guy!
  25. Quagh

What do you guys think about these? And the 7' long wooden sign I got from the owner? Any ideas on what these may be worth? The sign is 14" tall, 2" thick and 7' Long. The yucky stuff is some wasp mud and the lower right is some double sided tape. It'll clean up nicely.
Back
Top Bottom