1. Spookyfoot

Rate YOUR Speakers You Own Right NOW.

Revel F328Be - 9 KEF R11 - 7.5 KEF Q900 - 5
  2. Spookyfoot

Friday Tunes

Rush - Clockwork Angels Tour
  3. Spookyfoot

Pics of your listening space

Nice Revels! I am very interested in perhaps replacing my KEF R11's in my main system with a pair of F228Be's or perhaps maybe even the new F328Be's.
  4. Spookyfoot

Saturday Tunes

Greg Lake - Greg Lake
  5. Spookyfoot

Songs that stab you right in the heart.

Top 3 'Heart Stabbers' for me... Closer To Believing - Greg Lake New Horizons - Moody Blues Goin' Back - Dusty Springfield
  6. Spookyfoot

Updated Photos of Main System

Thanks All, hope to get some new pictures posted yet this summer after one more addition to the main system.
  7. Spookyfoot

Updated Photos of Main System

Thank You Delta77. Actually I need to update these pictures as my system has changed quite a bit since posting this. I still have & LOVE the Innuos. I have utilized a dedicated music server for a long time now starting with an Olive 04HD about 10 years ago (which is still working despite the...
  8. Spookyfoot

How big is your biggest amp? (watts)

McIntosh MA8900...200wpc into 8/4/2 Ohms.
  9. Spookyfoot

Sunday Tunes

Charlie - Lines
  10. Spookyfoot

Sunday Tunes

Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Streetnoise
  11. Spookyfoot

Sunday Tunes

Tom Rush - Ladies Love Outlaws
  12. Spookyfoot

Wednesday Tunes

Nucleus - Elastic Rock
  13. Spookyfoot

If you're hosting your own music library on "server" in your house, what are you using and why?

My first server was the Olive 04HD about 10 years ago or so. It still works and has been moved to my secondary system about a year ago. Since that time I tried the Naim Uniti Core which was a complete glitchy nightmare due to their completely unreliable app they have. So after 6 months I tired...
  14. Spookyfoot

Which Speakers are you using with McIntosh Integrated?

I just recently ordered the MA8900 to replace my Yamaha A-S2100 in my main system. I love the Yammy & I'm going to move it to another system in the house. I have the KEF R11's in my main system and I think the MA8900 will be a better fit with these new KEF's and their differences vs. the KEF...
  15. Spookyfoot

Monday Tunes

Santana - Inner Secrets
  16. Spookyfoot

Saturday Tunes

Frank Zappa - Zappa in New York: 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
  17. Spookyfoot

Saturday Tunes

So true & then to re-visit Good Singin, Good Playin (which I hadn't done in a while) is a reminder how awesome they were despite breaking up at the time, such a great band. Of course one thing that I think hurts GFR is that even though they are still around they haven't released anything new...
  18. Spookyfoot

Saturday Tunes

Grand Funk Railroad - Good Singin', Good Playin'
  19. Spookyfoot

Friday Tunes

Wigwam - Hard N' Horny
  20. Spookyfoot

Wednesday Tunes

Dream Theater - Distance Over Time
  21. Spookyfoot

Monday Tunes

Semantic Saturation - Paradigms
  22. Spookyfoot

Monday Tunes

Southern Empire - Civilisation
  23. Spookyfoot

KEF owners thread

I have had the R900's for several years and love them. A couple months ago I replaced them with the new R11's and moved my R900's to my secondary system. The R11's are indeed a step up from the old R Series. The bass control is the biggest difference, the R900s can sound bloated at times with...
  24. Spookyfoot

Tuesday tunes

Rikard Sjoblom's Gungfly - Friendship
  25. Spookyfoot

How many systems do you have?

2...One I only use a couple times per month & my main system is almost always on
Back
Top Bottom