Search results

1. Jody Thornton

Dad Jokes

Did you know that scientists say rubbing Ketchup in your eyes can vastly improve vision? I tired it ... now, I have Heinz Sight. :p :p
  2. Jody Thornton

Dad Jokes

Why do ghosts like to frequent drinking establishments? Turns out, they're just going for the boooos! :p :p
  3. Jody Thornton

How Do I Hide the Chat Status?

I'm only saying zap the number. Not the Chat label.
  4. Jody Thornton

With uBlock Origin installed on your browser, right-click on the number, and choose "Block Element". Make absolutely sure you pick the right square/badge with the number in it. In the next window, choose "Create. It will be zapped
  5. Jody Thornton

I use uBlock Origin! Same deal - it's blocked :D
  6. Jody Thornton

Hello. I wasn't really interested in seeing the status of chat when it's an open chat. Can the number badge at least be disabled on my account? Thanks for your help! :)
  7. Jody Thornton

Please make the Max Page Width a bit wider please.

Woohoo! I just mentioned this last night in a thread. It was like a Christmas miracle in July :D
  8. Jody Thornton

Progressive Web App

What is PWA? What I was hoping to see was the setting for wide screen.. I know Zenforo allows for that.
  9. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Old_TV_Nut: You could say you "mailed it in", But in this case, it wasn't a sin "Cause this thread had been dissed, And many would have missed, The treasures buried within.
  10. Jody Thornton

⋈ How old were you when _______?

Not until I was eighteen. And I'm not sure we were cruisin' in the "American Graffiti" sort of sense. We were just driving places with each other. Age when you bought your first piece of recorded music?
  11. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

I can't believe this thread is alive I always worry that it won't survive But now I see some new rhymes It appears to be one of those times I am one of the last to arrive
  12. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

This limericks thread is barely alive, What do I do to make it survive? I knew there was trouble, When I dug through the rubble It was buried beneath page five.
  13. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

The Limericks page lives once more, Rising from the ashes of Page Four. It causes me such distress, I wish there was more interest Life without rhymes is a bore :D Glad to see the page alive again!
  14. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

So Barney .... listen; this Is Fred, Just do what your good friend has said. Don't use that Nair Jam, It's for your wife's hairy gams. Repeat that to Betty - you're dead. :D
  15. Jody Thornton

Luxman PD277 Tonearm Height Adjustment

Wow that was probably from 2008. If I ever get another Luxman table, I’ll keep this in mind. Thank you.
  16. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Oh and once again to Roger2, our "flat friend" (get it? No EQ :D ) No condemnation; just decency, To your not wanting to manipulate frequency. After all, us Pro-EQ boys, Spread a lot of "pink noise" So let's settle our differences peacefully :D
  17. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Improper EQ Roger2 blurts, Is like hiding bad breath with Certs The AK community is divided, On how the frequencies should be slided. Because the wrong choices really .... Hertz :D
  18. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Wasn't this the synth pop sound? On which some 80s LPs it was found. Where on Thrusters and Missions, You can just leave it in the flat position. And let the mid-bass pound ! And let's not forget the boosted highs I can just hear the audiophile cries. The strident and piercing way, It...
  19. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Call off the autocorrect squad My reading and retention appears flawed My eyes are a bit blurry, And I was in such a darned hurry That "coogar" with two Os seemed odd.
  20. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

CougarXR; it grates my nerves, To use smiles as EQ curves. You won't hear those yokels, singing those attenuated vocals, Give midrange the volume it deserves.
  21. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

OK Roger with a 2, I'll be very honest with you. I was really just joking, despite the ego stroking Just to add something new :p :p (OK, OK - yes I really did like your limerick) :D
  22. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

Your limerick sounds good to me, You have the rhythm to a tee. You'll see it through, My friend Roger2. Just give it time - you'll see :D
  23. Jody Thornton

Write a Limerick

On Christmas Day, my gal and I sat, While in between was our lovely cat. I won't forget to mention, She wanted our attention. But I'm the bigger brat!!!
  24. Jody Thornton

Little Panasonic RE-7670 receiver from Goodwill

Does this receiver have a ceramic or magnetic phono input?
  25. Jody Thornton

Sony PS-LX500 / LX510 / LX520 / LX55 / LX57 knowledge thread

Horizontally across the front - yes. It's back to front that appears to rise just a hair. Nothing at all audibly concerning.
Back
Top Bottom