Search results

1. AudioAndroid

What was the last movie you watched?

Jim Jarmusch Film ....."The Limits of Control".....About a man on a mission. Through the film it's just one man on what seems like a blind mission and he is given clues and notes on his next meeting point, where he will meet up with odd characters that give him info and his next move. You have...
  2. AudioAndroid

Vandersteens in the house!!!

I get all they way to the end of this thread and all I get is........They probably aren't as good as the AR9s I bought while the Vandys have been in "The Shop" for more than...2 years...No closure, harumph:smoke:....Keep us informed if you ever get these back together. I see these Vandersteens...
  3. AudioAndroid

Rotel RB981?

I have a line on a rb981 and a.....rb1050...... each one for 300$. But I don't know anything about these amps.....But have heard good things about the RB980....Can anyone tell me if they are at a good price. And how well these amps perform.....I will be running it to my two fronts which are...
  4. AudioAndroid

Klipsch Forte II

If your comparing Forte II's to KSF 8.5's then I'd say something is definitely a miss. I've heard somewhat similar reviews form people who are very against Klipsch but not from Klipsch owners, not even close. I own Forte II's. They can be a bit boomy with certain material, usually HeavyMetal at...
  5. AudioAndroid

Klipsch KG4.2

I'm looking to do the same to my 4.2's...... Would be interested to hear an update in the future......I've heard quite a few people with the same result (liking the older sound they're familiar with), but grow to love the new sound. Here's hoping they grow on you....:thmbsp:.......Keep this post...
  6. AudioAndroid

Going to get JBL 4311Bs today...

Thanks for sharing your new JBL's, they look GREAT!!......I have been very close to buying those exact speakers, three times in the past year. Nice pics of the resto process too....:guitar:
  7. AudioAndroid

Porting klipsch forte II......

Sorry, I didn't mean I bought 3 sets. I meant I found 3 sets of passives in a month that were too expensive. So I held off on buying them till I found a better deal. I was also looking for only one passive. I Found it on Ebay with the help of forum friends on the Klipsch forum. It actually...
  8. AudioAndroid

Klipsch Chorus I

That is a good deal....:yes:.....U will not be disappointed with the money you spend on them. If you decide to sell them because..... You can make your money back and quickly at that price and higher. Go get them....:banana:
  9. AudioAndroid

Porting klipsch forte II......

In a month I found 3 sets of passives!!!! I just held out for a good price. But it took me a month too get one. Be patient. It would be a shame too ruin one of the last speakers P.W.Klipsch designed. There is a reason Forte 2's are popular, because they are inexpensive and perform very well as...
  10. AudioAndroid

I used to live in Clearwater. Me my Dad and my nephews saw Winter(The tailless dolphin) at the aquarium about 4 years ago. Haven''t seen the movie yet though..........Watching KILL BILL 2 right now, watched the first one last night. Uma Thurman is out of her league with the martial arts, kinda...
  11. AudioAndroid

Watched Prometheus in IMAX3D.....me being a space, sci-fi fanboy,futurist and HUGE fan of Ridley Scott: Alien, Blade Runner, Legend(Best Devil ever). I will say it was a great movie experience with my nephews, it is amazing visually, cool story and very entertaining movie, especially in the...
  12. AudioAndroid

KINKS FANS: Register Here!!!

I love the songs Strangers, and This time tomorrow off Llola versus powerman and the moneygoround. I have to say regretfully:tears: i'm not very familiar with a lot of their music......sounds like i missing out. Time for some KINKS music history research.
  13. AudioAndroid

I'm watching RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD(1985) right now, i'v seen it before and... I like this movie!! If you like zombie movies this one is a gem.:yes: Totally insane and ridiculous.....it's a good late night party movie.
Back
Top Bottom