Search results

1. gunpoet

Mike Dzurko Audio concepts D1 model A

After a very exhaustive restoration of the cabinets and long searching for suitable drivers (the original dynaudio 8s were gone) I settled on a set of Klipsch KG4.5 ten inch drivers that needed new surrounds. (Old ones had slices from something, Purchased online). I was toying with the idea of...
  2. gunpoet

Audio concepts D1

First post in almost 4 years. Some photos of my Audio concepts inc D1A refurb. The company is out of Wisconsin and other than a few articles on the owner and some of their other builds, I cant find a thing about these models. Any help would be appreciated!
  3. gunpoet

NAD 925THX

Is anyone able to help me get a value on this Amp? It's the 925THX Any help is appreciated thank you!
  4. gunpoet

Kenwood KR10000gx

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what this thing is actually worth and what it goes for it's a one owner unit in excellent condition
  5. gunpoet

MR235

I'm just curious what peoples opinions are on the MR235? I would be running it with a set of Klipsch Cornwall and a set of Polk m12
  6. gunpoet

Pioneer RTU11

I see these units listed in various places with widely ranging prices and was curious what the actual value is. The unit is unrestored fully functioning and I'd say in my uneducated opinion a solid 8 out of 10 in condition.
  7. gunpoet

Cornwall

I never dreamed I would even get to hear a set of Cornwall speakers and two days ago my girlfriend found a set in Canada about 6 hours away for $300 Canadian. After figuring out whether it was a scam or not and going back-and-forth with the owner I left yesterday morning to go get them. After...
  8. gunpoet

Polk m12 series ll

Picked up a sa t of these at a church sale the other day for $2 a piece. My first ever real score! They had a plastic toy dinosaur inside for $1 more haha one of the smaller woofers is cooked but I already have a replacement on the way.
  9. gunpoet

JBL L100T

looking for a place that re cones the 2214H I have a set that need done. I'm in the Pennsylvania area. Any help Is appreciated!!!!
  10. gunpoet

NAD system

Picked up an NAD T770 receiver, 925THX Amplifier and 515 CD player for $150 all works and sounds fairly well. What are the opinions on NAD here?
  11. gunpoet

Magna

looking at a set of these and have no clue what they are... anyone in the know? Sorry thwmonlyninfo I have is that they are magna speakers and the pic
  12. gunpoet

JBL L100T

picked up a set of JBL L 100Ts that need a re-foam and one cabinet is dead so I'll be replacing those pieces. My question is, should I replace the crossovers as well and with what?
  13. gunpoet

Zenith Allegro 3000

Picked up a set of zenith Allegro 3000s today for $12. I won't be home until tomorrow to play with them and was curious of what the general opinion is here. Also got a set of Cerwin Vega MX400s for $100 in very nice shape. Those are for the bar room to play the rock and metal.
  14. gunpoet

Optimus 4

Picked up a nice set of Optimus 4s for about $10 each today. Great shape and play pretty well. Anyone else ever have a set of these? I'd like to re-cap them and I. Not sure what to use or where to get what I would need. Thanks in advance! Chris
  15. gunpoet

Korting

Picked up this beautiful piece today for a cool $30 I have no idea what it is or where to get any info on it. Pretty sure it is German. (Says so on the glass, lol) It plays beautifully and all functions work properly. Anyone have a resource I can hunt down for more info? :music:
  16. gunpoet

Mavin's TL2506Y

Anyone have any experience with these? Just wondering if they are worth the price and if the sound quality is any good???
  17. gunpoet

Pioneer RG2

I recently acquired a Pioneer RG2 processor and want to use it with my Sansui 8080 and and a sony SEQ 711 any opinion on what order the components should be hooked up for best sound quality?
  18. gunpoet

Pioneer RG2

I recently acquired a Pioneer RG2 processor and want to use it with my Sansui 8080 and and a sony SEQ 711 any opinion on what order the components should be hooked up for best sound quality?
  19. gunpoet

Usps murders m65

:tears:I sent my m65 to AMCRamblerfan here from AK in trade we did. The unit was packed very well with wrap and one inch foam in a sturdy box. Not like any of that mattered once they either dropped it two stories, threw it, or used it for a T Rex chew toy....:uzi: Anyway... The speaker...
  20. gunpoet

Sansui 8080

Was curious what the value of a nice 8080 was... Think I may be going to trade one for my Yamaha M60. Curious if I am making a good decision... Thanks in advance!
  21. gunpoet

Yamaha M60

Having a tough time finding a value on my Yamaha M60 Fully functional, has a scratch on the front plastic meter cover (tough to see from a few feet) . Prices I'm finding are all over.
  22. gunpoet

Sad sad times

:no::no: My two channel set up is a C60 and M60 with and eq70 running a set of Klipsch Tangent T 5000s and a set of Vega VS120s It sounds great. Lately when I turn it on It seems to produce no sound unless I hit the tone bypass several times tripping the protect on the amp. After a few pops and...
  23. gunpoet

Pioneer CS-A700

Found a set of Pioneer CS-A700s in fantastic condition for $125 Is this a good deal???
  24. gunpoet

Luxman D-405

Picked this up without being able to find anything on it's value or quality but had to grab it. It is in near mint and I plan to use it with my Yaqin Ms20. Any opinions on it's value or quality? I paid $105 with shipping so hopefully I didn't get beat up.:music:
  25. gunpoet

Jumping into tubes

In the next 3 to 6 weeks I will be purchasing a tube amp and have literally no clue what I am doing or looking for. I like the look of the Yaqins I've seen. I would like at least 40 watts per channel. I will be hooking it up to a pair of optimus T100 cabs that have been modified with advent...
Back
Top Bottom