Search results

1. aopisa

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I’m also a member of the Gabriel minority.
  2. aopisa

They are nice tables. I like the simplicity of the Basik arm. I should really refresh the springs.
  3. aopisa

Thanks! Bought this turntable new back in the 80’s. Haven’t had to do too much to it besides changing the belt and cartridge every so often.
  4. aopisa

Los Lobos - Kiko 2013 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
  5. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Los Lobos - Kiko 2013 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
  6. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Joe Jackson - Night and Day 1982 A&M Records
  7. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Broken Bells - After the Disco
  8. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

The Beatles - Abbey Road Apple Records Anniversary Edition - 2019 It’s a shame that my copy (second one) has so much surface noise and sounds a bit muddy.
  9. aopisa

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

The Beatles - Abbey Road Apple Records Anniversary Edition - 2019 It’s a shame my copy (second one) has so much surface noise and sounds a bit muddy.
  10. aopisa

Any Nikonese out there?

I use a D800 professionally. I also own a D7000, D40, FM 100 and an FM2. I just picked an old Nikon F for my son who is getting into film photography. That F was the camera I dreamt about owning when I was younger. I’m glad he has it and is thrilled.
  11. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Beck - Morning Phase 2014 Capitol Records
  12. aopisa

Medium Format Suggestions?

I use a Graflex Crown Graphic. It takes 4x5 sheet film. I also have a120 roll film back for medium format work. Solid camera.
  13. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

David Bowie - Heathen ISO Records
  14. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Los Lobos - Kiko Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Gain 2 Ultra Analog
  15. aopisa

Your first album

My Dad brought me Meet the Beatles (Capitol Records mono) in 1964 from a business trip to NYC. I was 6. I played the heck out of it on my toy jukebox record player. Been rockin’ ever since.
  16. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

The Beatles Let it Be... Naked
  17. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Moby- Play 2018 reissue - Vinyl Me exclusive pressing
  18. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Yes, it was used in The Exorcist.
  19. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

Radio Head - A Moon Shaped Pool Case bound album with 1/2 inch master tape belly band 2016/ XL Recordings A Christmas gift from my kids. Finally have a chance to sit down and give it a listen.
  20. aopisa

HELP!! MY DAUGHTER WANTS A CROSLEY!!!!!

You made the right choice by not pushing your aesthetics on her. She’s happy. She will gain an appreciation for vinyl while ruining a few albums in the process. It’s worth it for you and her to have something like this in common. If she sticks with it she will be ready and willing for and...
  21. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

The The - Soul Mining 1984 - Epic Records
  22. aopisa

Have you heard a Sonic Boom?

I was two or three at the time. I would like to hear them again now.
  23. aopisa

Vinyl only spin list

The Smiths - Meat is Murder 1985 - Sire Records
  24. aopisa

Almost an actor game

Elephants Gerald
  25. aopisa

Have you heard a Sonic Boom?

I was a toddler in the thick of the Cold War. I grew up in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Sonic booms were regular and frequent. I'm not sure where the jets were flying out of. They scared the heck out of me. When I said my prayers at bedtime I would pray for them to not occur.
Back
Top Bottom