Search results

1. fliphandywork

Sansui TU-9900 Not picking up FM

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll do that!
  2. fliphandywork

Thanks for the suggestion.
  3. fliphandywork

I get nothing, no static... I will clean the tuning cap to start. Thanks for the suggestion!
  4. fliphandywork

Junk dealer

Junk dealer
  5. fliphandywork

Hello. I'm hoping I could get a little, or a lot, of input regarding a Sansui TU-9900 I recently picked up. The unit receives AM band very strongly. However, I get absolutely nothing from the FM band. I've got an antenna connected. Any suggestions as to something I could try? Any known issues...
  6. fliphandywork

Hello. I'm hoping I could get a little, or a lot, of input regarding a Sansui TU-9900 I recently picked up. The unit receives AM band very strongly. However, I get absolutely nothing from the FM band. I've got an antenna connected. Any suggestions as to something I could try? Any known issues...
  7. fliphandywork

A little help... please.

Can someone tell me what phono-1 pickup load on the back of a Sansui AU-20000 means? It shows 30kΩ, 50kΩ, 100kΩ on the three switch options. I just picked up the AU-20000. Thank you. Side note, my last post was 05-28-2005... where does time go?? Just getting back in to my beloved vintage audio.
  8. fliphandywork

EBay Annoyances

I do agree!
  9. fliphandywork

Anyone know about a Rotel

Rotel RT-2400? I have not been able to find any information on this unit. Please help!!! Thanks
  10. fliphandywork

my first REAL amp...

That is my dream score. Congrats!
  11. fliphandywork

Well? Where's the gossip and news ...

Sorry guys, but I didn;t see one laptop. Let me tell you it was a huge sucess! There are going to be tons of pics posted shortly I'm sure.
  12. fliphandywork

fellow 9090db owners! What mods have you done?

Thats a picture of my baby!
  13. fliphandywork

fellow 9090db owners! What mods have you done?

I received my 9090DB back from Echowars about a month ago and the sound is staggering. Part of an email from echowars regarding my 9090DB. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We also discussed the output transistors. In addition, I replaced 8 small signal transistors: the amp input...
  14. fliphandywork

Amplifier Distortion, DC-Offset, and You!

I like that one! He does get a huge response.
  15. fliphandywork

Salvation Army Score!

I just had my 9090DB rebuilt by Echowars. I am tempted to keep the 939 for a second system. Shes a beauty.
  16. fliphandywork

Salvation Army Score!

Picked up a Pioneer SX-939 Near Mint and Pioneer SX-525 Mint for $25!
  17. fliphandywork

Top 5 pieces of Sansui gear ever...

That thing looks like it been through hell and back! If it were mint it would be an absolute beauty! Thanks
  18. fliphandywork

Anyone have a spare 9090DB wood case?

How did you preserve the "Passed" sticker? Looks really nice.
  19. fliphandywork

Sansui 9090DB Warning Tag

Parts Express
  20. fliphandywork

Top 5 pieces of Sansui gear ever...

I'm curious to see what people say... Again, what are your 5 personal favorites from Sansui? Does anyone have a picture of the elusive G33000? Does it even exist?
  21. fliphandywork

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the recommedation! I just ordered "The Best of the Rippingtons"... i'm looking forward to it!
  22. fliphandywork

Any suggestions?

Right now I'm listening to Black Sabbath Paranoid and it's nice...
  23. fliphandywork

Any suggestions?

I'm in to Jazz and more specifically Miles Davis and John Coltrane. I do in fact have some classical selections: Mozart, Beethoven, and Rachminov. And a load of classic rock.
  24. fliphandywork

Any suggestions?

I just got my beloved 9090DB back and she now thorougly rocks! Does anyone have any recommendations in terms of music to test her out with?
  25. fliphandywork

Sansui 9090DB Warning Tag

I would appreciate it.
Back
Top Bottom