Search results

1. S

Kenwood 9600 crakel pop

Echo, I had the same problem with a recently acquire kr-9600 I pulled the jumper and no static. What does that mean. All help appreciated.
  2. S

Yamaha B-1/UC-1 & C1 Recap

any chance you have any extra B-1 heat sinks and outputs lying around that you would sell? I know its doubtful but gotta ask.I've been holding on to this B-1 minus heat sinks and outputs for quite a while.
  3. S

RAM Audio

if you still have the Ram 200 and want to sell or trade let me know
  4. S

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement output board for a ADCOM GFA 5500 AMPLIFIER?

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement output board for a ADCOM GFA 5500 AMPLIFIER?
  5. S

Vintage Denon 10at-1

vintage Denon 10at-1 1 I have looked all over on the outside inside everywhere even on the original box it came in.Should I continue to run my 8ohm speakers on B side?if not how should I hook them up. According to the sticker on the front its 150 watts at 1 percent total harmonic distortion...
  6. S

Vintage Denon 10at-1

nln
  7. S

Pickup, pack and ship from Loveland, OH

Loveland is real close to me,do you still need help?
  8. S

are you familiar with sansui b-2101

are you familiar with sansui b-2101
  9. S

RAM Audio

Ram Audio and Peter Ledermann I ran across a 512 Ram amp and could find no information on it, after much searching I found Peter Ledermann. He can be found at Peter@sound-smith.com While at RAM Audio, he was responsible for the production engineering of high-end power amplifiers...
Back
Top Bottom