Search results

1. Nyycebro

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

Beside the 3 Mac tuners I have only spend time with a Cambridge Audio T500 and Kenwood KT 715. Tubes always in my opinion are superior to solid state so my MR71 sounds the best, MR80 close 2nd, then the MR77. All of them sounds very good and all have been updated since I got them. Nyycebro
  2. Nyycebro

McIntosh MR77 tonight
  3. Nyycebro

What tuners do you have ?

McIntosh MR80 McIntosh MR77 McIntosh MR71 tube
  4. Nyycebro

057 by Nyycebro posted Nov 28, 2016 at 3:33 PM My McIntosh MR77 listen to WBAV 105.3 Charlotte
  5. Nyycebro

My McIntosh MR 77 does not tune in stations

Yesterday I powered up my tuner for some listening and it came on but does not pick up any thing. both needles are all the way to the left and as I run the tuning wheel through the range no sound and no static but everything is powered/lit up. All obvious connections and antenna have been...
  6. Nyycebro

IMG_9052 by Nyycebro posted Nov 28, 2016 at 4:04 PM WBAV Urban soul on my McIntosh MR 71 tube tuner
  7. Nyycebro

Tube tuners, who likes them?

Only have one tube tuner McIntosh MR71 I purchased back in early 2013 but recently had Terry Dewick restore it to pristine condition a month ago. 001 (2) by Nyycebro posted Nov 28, 2016 at 3:32 PM
  8. Nyycebro

Various stations in the Charlotte NC area on McIntosh MR71 045 by Nyycebro posted Nov 28, 2016 at 3:31 PM
  9. Nyycebro

Tuners?

See below
  10. Nyycebro

Best/Coolest Looking Tuners

11. Nyycebro

105.3 R&B on my McIntosh MR80
  12. Nyycebro

It is a great jazz staTION with local DJ's. I'm listening to the Sunday morning Jazz Cafe on my MR77 as I type this.
  13. Nyycebro

McIntosh MR 80 tuned to 91.7FM out of Dallas, NC, on the campus of Gaston Comm College. The Jazz
  14. Nyycebro

McIntosh MR71 - WBAV FM Charlotte R&B
  15. Nyycebro

McIntosh MR77 Listening to WSGE 91.7 FM out of Dallas, NC (outside of Charlotte, NC) "The Jazz Cafe" with Jerry L.
  16. Nyycebro

MR 80 Filter Question

My MR80 works as it is suppose to, only engaging when on weak stations. Terry DeWick went through my tuner about 9 months ago.
  17. Nyycebro

Tuning into "The Jazz spot", 91.7 WSGE, Dallas, NC on the McIntosh MR80 and kick back.
  18. Nyycebro

When I get home my Macs MR 71 will be tuned to WSGE 91.7 out of Dallas, NC (right outside of Charlotte, NC). Will listen to the Jazz Spot starting at 9pm.
  19. Nyycebro

dustcover up or down

Usually off, but I just recently replaced the old hinges so the cover sometimes stays up.
  20. Nyycebro

What tuners do you have ?

McIntosh MR71 tube tuner McIntosh MR77 McIntosh MR80 All in my primary system.
  21. Nyycebro

MR80 power supply recap

Look like you had fun with the update. I have same tuners as you and recently had them updated by Terry DeWick. They really sing now.
  22. Nyycebro

MR80 arrives in New Zealand all safe and sound......

Congrats to you on your MR80. I also purchased one about 6 months and just recently had it updated by Terry Dewick and it is a first class performer. The sound is nothing like anything I have ever heard come out a tuner.
  23. Nyycebro

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I only recently picked up my first Mac pieces this past summer (2012). Two tuners both updated by Terry Dewick. MR 80 MR77 I love them both!
  24. Nyycebro

Anyone know tuner expert Joe Hageli?

Never heard of him
  25. Nyycebro

Listening to my McIntosh MR77 and MR80
Back
Top Bottom