Search results

1. brian222

March Madness - College Basketball 2024

If Izzo and crew even make it I'll follow them as far as they go. Always did a bracket. Now I'm down to following one team.
  2. brian222

The official AK golf thread

New to me LOB arrived this week after a long search. My Callaway Steelhead x-16 set is finally complete.
  3. brian222

Songs That Make You Cry

Keith Jarrett- Danny Boy.
  4. brian222

Who inspired you?

I'm a late comer so countless people on this site.
  5. brian222

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

My morning Playlist. 80's UK synth pop with a Walter Becker connection.
  6. brian222

First time hearing aids - please tell me it gets better

Good thread. I'm getting close to needing them. Some good tips on "women's voices". I'll start paying attention to that.
  7. brian222

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

When I hit Jump to New it takes me to page 548 of 564. Why doesn't it go right to 564 ? Not complaining. Just wondering.
  8. brian222

Jon Stewart is coming back to “The Daily Show”

understood but I think many did not do what you did.
  9. brian222

Jon Stewart is coming back to “The Daily Show”

He's doing the country harm by causing more people to stay up late. Then they wake up in a fog susceptible to any theory.
  10. brian222

Super Bowl Half Time Alternatives?

Sitting at the back of the room watching 8 family members watching the halftime. Periods of dead silence which was not the case during the game. I suppose the advertising executives already know this.
  11. brian222

Clydesdales were a letdown too.
  12. brian222

NFL playoffs on streaming services

Pitchers and catchers in a few days. Always a good sign.
  13. brian222

A longer doĝ walk.
  14. brian222

Let's talk Listener Fatigue

Agreed. I get around it by not listening every day. Also I appreciate it more when I do listen.
  15. brian222

Well, this oughta make some heads explode!!! ;)

Trifecta she has. Also helps to be the latest media darling. Is there a reporter anywhere who wouldn't jump if they got that phone call?
  16. brian222

Slow motion swing in my garage this week. Waking up those muscles. Swing memory..are you there?
  17. brian222

Quirky weather here. A 3 week January thaw and 2 days in the low 50's this week. Fairway out my window is 90% green 10% snow. Maybe the course opens a little earlier this year? April 14 was my first round last year.
  18. brian222

NFL playoffs on streaming services

Yesterday saw an announcement on Prime. They are going to include ads on movies and TV shows. You of course can upgrade $$ to watch ad free. Could include Thursday night football next year? Amazon CEO must be short of cash.
  19. brian222

Not sure about getting a phono pre amp

Sorry to be repetitive but after a month of playing my LP'S I can't believe what a difference this $40 phono preamp makes. Best thing I've bought in years . Thanks to all who helped me make this move.
  20. brian222

California Proposes to Force Manufacturers to Restrict Vehicle Top Speed to 10 MPH Over Limit.

And what if you need to floor it to avoid an accident?
  21. brian222

What are you reading Thread??

Tailor of Panama. John LeCarre. During January February I do a slow re-read of one of his. Smiley's People is next. Best writer in my lifetime IMHO.
  22. brian222

Technics sl-23 question

TT about to be cleaned up but this white. Is that original or is it wear ? I'm the second owner and have had it for 7 years.
  23. brian222

After days of working on my TT I have some success. Went on YouTube for a 30 minute refresher on TT setup. Level, counterweight calibration ,stylus distance from the LP , etc. New pre amp as well. Looks like one of my past problems was not doing all of the above at the same time. I'd do one...
  24. brian222

I will. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom