Search results

1. Daunia 70

Monday Tunes

Womack & Womack ~ Life's Just A Ballgame,45 rpm single B Side-Slave (Just For Love).
  2. Daunia 70

New (to me) 20K in the house

Very nice indeed!! Many congrats!
  3. Daunia 70

What are some of the best direct drive R2R?

Technics RS-1500 is one of the very best. Although,gotta admit I hardly ever use mine.
  4. Daunia 70

The college system

Nice setup and cheers for the pics!
  5. Daunia 70

Hello from Ohio!

Hiya! Welcome from the UK.
  6. Daunia 70

Hello, from Ontario, Canada

7. Daunia 70

New Member from Kentucky

8. Daunia 70

So I finally got a QRX 9001

Very nice indeed,it's one of my favourite sounding quad receivers... in-terms of build and 2 channel SQ,I prefer my Pioneer QX-9900 (although,it was more expensive than the Sansui at the given time).
  9. Daunia 70

Sunday Tunes

The Detroit Spinners ~ The Rubberband Man (Part 1),45 rpm single B Side-The Rubberband Man (Part 2).
  10. Daunia 70

My Heaven

Very nice to say the least!
  11. Daunia 70

Shold I use felt platter mat?

Felt is best suited for DJ use. You can't beat metal or rubber for serious listening. Rubber will soften/dampen the sound. But at the end of the day,a lot depends on your TT and/or setup.
  12. Daunia 70

Saturday Tunes

Dr. Hook ~ A Little Bit More,45 rpm single B Side-A Couple More Years
  13. Daunia 70

Hitachi HA-6

I have some Hitachi amps and TT'S and they're all great performers. Hitachi manufactured mostly great 70's/early 80's gear that sadly often tends to get overlooked.
  14. Daunia 70

Euro 2016 Soccer

British SAS hand to hand combat ;)
  15. Daunia 70

Euro 2016 Soccer

We were ahead by 1 goal nearly all of the time and played miles better football and really deserved to win it. But in the last 2 minutes of extra time the Russians scored from a corner kick to equalise. Then the Russian fans started to cause trouble after the game by pulling flags out from UK...
  16. Daunia 70

Sci-Fi Films (...lesser known and off the beaten track...)

Directed by Val Guest (who was mostly famous for a few 70's UK sex comedy flicks). Lovely 2.35:1 anamorphic W/S print on the UK Network DVD release,think it also received a DVD release in the U.S. on Anchor Bay.
  17. Daunia 70

A lttle something for that vintage crowd

Dunno,it's been like it since the vBulletin changeover.
  18. Daunia 70

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Bad Manners ~ Special Brew,CD
  19. Daunia 70

Nostalgic purchase

Looks very nice!
  20. Daunia 70

Sci-Fi Films (...lesser known and off the beaten track...)

The Day The Earth Caught Fire,a 1962 British film is well worth a DVD purchase.
  21. Daunia 70

Hello from Northern California

Hiya! Welcome.
  22. Daunia 70

Vinyl only spin list

10cc ~ The Original Soundtrack... 1975 Mercury Records UK
  23. Daunia 70

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Pioneer Reference from the late 80's,namely a PD-91 CDP,CT-91 cassette deck,A-91D amp and F-93 tuner (the latter is from the early 90's).
  24. Daunia 70

Euro 2016 Soccer

Any American friends/folks gonna tune in? England (UK) are going head to head with the Russians later... who do you hope to win? :)
Back
Top Bottom