Search results

1. steelcity

What was the last movie you watched?

I Finally got around to watching this movie, Loved Bone Tomahawk as well!
  2. steelcity

What was the last movie you watched?

"The Machinist" And "Mid 90's"
  3. steelcity

My luck with New vinyl lately

And non-fill is the worst! Sounds like a big ripping noise or a fart sometimes.
  4. steelcity

Update: Two copies of Bowie's Man who sold the world and both have non-fill So I'm giving up and asking to get my money back.
  5. steelcity

Wednesday Tunes

Rusted root-When i woke
  6. steelcity

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter! Haha I love the look on that dogs face 75center.
  7. steelcity

Super Bowl 50

Don't forget they have alot of free agents and Von Miller is going to get a Huge contract.
  8. steelcity

Super Bowl 50

Was Anyone else freaked out by that 'Puppy Monkey Baby' commercial?
  9. steelcity

I only bought from amazon once and that was because I received a gift card. I use music direct,elusive disc,and soundstage.
  10. steelcity

The only Vinyl that arrived to me perfect recently was the zeppelin I,II,and III reissues which were perfectly centered, flat,and flawless.
  11. steelcity

I don't have the luxury of going to a local record store.If I'm paying upwards of $25 or more for a record it shouldn't arrive covered in dust,fingerprints, scuffs,scratches,Warps,and the absolute worst non-fill which michael fremer explains here...
  12. steelcity

I'm returning both as soon as soundstage emails me back.
  13. steelcity

How do you think I learned about Non-fill?you know that terrible ripping/fartinng noise. Someone here pointed it out to me
  14. steelcity

Well 4-2-7 I'm 30 and I'm using a vpi traveler table with a ortofon black. I haven't counted my records lately but I'm guessing I have over 1,000. Been a member here and at stevehoffman since 2012 and i have soaked in a good amount of knowledge about gear and Vinyl.
  15. steelcity

As for Nirvana's Nevermind http://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-Nevermind/release/4819086 It has several scratches/scuffs and I'm now on my third copy
  16. steelcity

I even asked soundstage to open both lps to have them inspected.
  17. steelcity

In my case right out of the jacket you could see the center hole wasn't centered. I put it on my table and between the swaying motion and it messing up the pitch It's pretty unlistenable.
  18. steelcity

Here's a video that a stevehoffman member put up You can see the tonearm swaying back and forth..
  19. steelcity

A member over on stevehoffman fourms suggested this Did you try pushing the LP toward the spindle when it gets to the farthest point out? Analogue Productions/QRP lately has presumably noticed that they kind've suck at getting records properly centered, and just made the spindle hole larger so...
  20. steelcity

The tonearm sways back and fourth and it makes a swooshing sound
  21. steelcity

The 20th anniversary 3lp 45 rpm set http://www.soundstagedirect.com/nirvana-in-utero-180-gram-vinyl-lp.shtml
  22. steelcity

My tonearm does the horizontal dance.
  23. steelcity

In the description Lacquer Plating By Gary Salstrom And 200-Gram Vinyl Pressing By Quality Record Pressings.
  24. steelcity

This one http://www.soundstagedirect.com/beach-boys-pet-sounds-200-gram-vinyl-records.shtml
  25. steelcity

I guess it's just me then haha seriously though with a name like "quality record pressings" and for $35 you would think they would be flawless.
Back
Top Bottom