Search results

1. Matte Grey

McIntosh at the NY Auto Show

Found this interesting, bit of cross marketing.. Knobs are nice in the Mc equipped Grand Cherokee.
  2. Matte Grey

No more McIntosh LED kits

I had the boxes replaced on my MC 2155 a couple of months ago, I sourced them from member here Clinic Audio cliniqueaudio@orange.fr (Patrice), who shipped them directly to Audio Classics. I had dropped the MC 2155 off on a trip from Brooklyn, NY to Niagara Falls and made a trip from Brooklyn to...
  3. Matte Grey

Where are the MA2275 users?

I purchased an MA2275 used back in 2013, like yours it came with no name tubes. Its sounded great, but to be safe I installed a re issue matched set of Genalex Gold Lion tubes. I can't tell you if I hear a difference, just sounds great. The MA2275 is driving Klipschorns. Prior to the MA2275 I...
  4. Matte Grey

Where's c_dk? (RIP July 4, 2020)

Benefitted from his knowledge. Condolences to family, Gods speed.
  5. Matte Grey

MC275 as monoblock

I here ya, I listened to Sonus Faber at the World of Mcintosh in NYC. I don't remember which, but as it went up the food chain, I remember a pair I could live with. The others not so much.
  6. Matte Grey

MC275 as monoblock

You might want to hold onto the Klipsch till you hear the Sonus Faber in your system.
  7. Matte Grey

Loooking for a multi-channel amp

Wow!!! Tickling Power Guard with RF-7's, now that is fun.
  8. Matte Grey

Loooking for a multi-channel amp

Wow!! Tickling Power Guard with RF-7's, that sounds like fun.
  9. Matte Grey

What Exactly Is Listener Fatigue?

Few degrees of listener fatigue. Anywhere from not being into it after a bit, till full blown ears ringing. The latter I've experienced in venues with piss poor sound systems, where the idea is if it's loud it sounds good.
  10. Matte Grey

Mcintosh MC901

Here ya go...
  11. Matte Grey

Mcintosh MC901

Grabbed this from McIntosh Facebook page.
  12. Matte Grey

Mcintosh MC901

Who knows this potentially could be the best amp make ever produced. It's the bomb.
  13. Matte Grey

Klipsch and solid state McIntosh amps?

I'm using an MC 2155 to drive RF7ii in a home theater set up, like the combination. The MC2155 was originally driving Klipschorns, switched that over to MA2275. I do know a gentleman who is driving RF7 iii with a MC452 and is very happy.
  14. Matte Grey

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

Thanks! My other Mac gear is on the 1st floor. The MC 2155 is part of home theater system, driving a pair of Klipsch RF 7ii's. The C34V is sitting idle at the moment. The SVS PB13 Ultra is crossed over and comes in at about 35 Hz and should be good down to 16 Hz. Basically just playing around...
  15. Matte Grey

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

MA2275 also MC2155 C34V C34V
  16. Matte Grey

Mcintosh MC 257-7

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/amplifiers/MC257
  17. Matte Grey

Jerry Garcia w/ McIntosh MC3500

Sure it wasn't Alex Rosner of Rosner Custom Sound? I'm pretty sure he designed the first "disco" mixer.
  18. Matte Grey

"The Wall"

Don't know if this has been up here before, first time I've seen it. Great read and very interesting. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wnnayb/the-wall-of-sound?fbclid=IwAR0XGsEpvrB6bSM86fEt_6aX_C-1Lnml4eDKRraE8Bygeo1g80eN1J9GCLE
  19. Matte Grey

Tube Issue on MA2275

Book marking this...in case. Thx Joe T
  20. Matte Grey

Terry Dewick's 102 yr old mother passed away.

Gods speed Sir, condolences.
  21. Matte Grey

What speakers?

Klipsch Jubilee... Don't think they'll work in my current room, unfortunately.
  22. Matte Grey

RS200

Looks like a gateway drug too me, good thing.
  23. Matte Grey

WOW!! Is it April...McIntosh MTI 100

Trying to grow the business perhaps, hit some niches globally. Definitely love to check it out.
  24. Matte Grey

WOW!! Is it April...McIntosh MTI 100

https://www.avhub.com.au/news/hi-fi/mcintosh-mti100-integrated-turntable-518370 https://theaudiophileman.com/mti100-turntable-news-mcintosh/
  25. Matte Grey

Did Speakerlab destroy the value of Klipschorns?

One of the reasons used Klipschorn prices are reasonable, is the fact they're still being manufactured 70+ years after they were introduced. Yup, you can get brand new Klipschorns.
Back
Top Bottom