Search results

1. Culpeper

Specifications Question

Two channel Amp spec sheet states RMS 100W + 100W @8ohms The amp has a Speakers A + B switch. When running A + B at the same time (4 loudspeakers) does the RMS spec change to 50W + 50W + 50W +50W ?
  2. Culpeper

Human 81 FR Response

Mic Dayton iMM-6 App Android Audio Tools 1W/2.82V @1m listening room Sound Pink Noise Input 85dB EDIT 5/19/18 SPEAKER CABINET WAS LAYING ON ITS SIDE. http://www.humanspeakers.com/human/81.htm Crossover is actually a 10uF Cap and 5.6R series resistor to the tweeter.
  3. Culpeper

Tonsaule Columns

Reading through some old Sansui literature and they used this term to describe the effect of their vertical twin tweeters. I can't find much on it other than it is a tight vertical design with some sort of ratio based directivity. Anybody ever heard of this. Apparently, based on search engine...
  4. Culpeper

Zobel to twin parallel speakers connection

Can I just use one calculated zobel on the first speaker terminals rather than one on each speaker?
  5. Culpeper

Amplifier and speakers parallel and series

I have six great loudspeakers. Set 1 = 4ohms, set 2 = 8 ohms, and set 3 = 6 ohms. Channel 1 = Set 1 and 2 in series, and Channel 2 = Set 3. The amp is a Harmon Kardan 80W two channel. How is my amp handling this mixture in technical terms. It seems to be driving them okay. I may just know...
  6. Culpeper

Zobel network necessity

Is a Zobel necessary if the speaker cabinet is being pushed by a descent solid state amp like an HK? Seems like a good SS amp will have similar circuitry to compensate.
  7. Culpeper

SP1200, 1700, or 2500 Crossover Diagrams

Attached are a schematic and an image of back and front of the circuit board. Interesting how the woofer is not filtered but runs from the "W +" to one end of Caps 1 and 3. The opposite end of these two caps are negative. The particular board is from an SP1700 but the 1200 and 2500 are the...
  8. Culpeper

AT3600 stylus sources

Need a source where I can buy AT3600 or equivalent stylus cheap. Thanks in advance. Probably looking for something with several in a pack. I seem to go through several of these due to accidents that no one can explain how it happened. Not even my cat.
Back
Top Bottom