3. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Thanks for the advice. My receiver doesn’t have HDMI inputs
  4. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Thank you. I will try this
  5. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Thanks for the advice. Do I need to move the Fire Stick from the eARC to another input
  6. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Thank you. I will try this
  7. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Thank you for your help
  8. tazman3276

Fire stick Help

Hi Guys I have a Onkyo TX-DS797 receiver and a LGOLED48A2PUA television. I have a fire stick plugged in to the tv. I can get the sound of the TV through my receiver. When I turn on the fire stick I cannot get it to play through the receiver. Do anyone know what I can do to fix this problem...
  9. tazman3276

My 2014 Silverado

I know that I can, but prefer one on my radio.
  10. tazman3276

My 2014 Silverado

I’m looking for some advice. I have a 2014 Silicone with a 4 inch radio screen. I have a chance to get a radio and the HMI from a 2018 Silverado for cheap money. The problem is that it doesn’t have navigation capabilities. I want to replace the HMI module with one that does. I don’t have a lot...
  11. tazman3276

Be honest - how many enjoy the cheap toys just as much?

I have the same little Optimus system also. For a cheap little system tho thing sounds awesome. The only upgrade I would make is getting a pair of Bose powered Roommate speakers. I had a friend who had the same little system and it was awesome. Here’s some pictures of mine that I put in my...
  12. tazman3276

2023 new England summer bash cook-out an get togther

Thanks for the heads up.
  13. tazman3276

Onkyo / Infinity

Thank you for commenting on my post. I’m the type of person who over thinks everything. It took me a few weeks before I ended up with the Infinity speakers. The receiver was a no brainer, I either buy a DAC for the same price or more or buy the Onkyo receiver. Which one would you choose? Good...
  14. tazman3276

Onkyo / Infinity

Thank you for your comment. I know that I will have a nice sounding system. I just wanted to hear from you guys letting me know that I made a good decision and your feedback.
  15. tazman3276

Onkyo / Infinity

I know that everything is old and mostly outdated, but it’s the best that I can get for the money. This is for my living room surround sound system. My real system is my downstairs family room. Here are some pictures of my setup. Marantz 1060 amplifier, Sansui tuner and a JVC cassette deck. The...
  16. tazman3276

Onkyo / Infinity

I picked up these to use with my new television. My old receiver is awesome but I can’t connect the television to the receiver. I found these two bargains and decided to get them. The receiver is a Onkyo TX-DS797 and the speakers are Infinity a 6 plus surround system. I payed $25 for the...
  17. tazman3276

Help

Thank you for your suggestions. I looked into them and decided that for the money the receiver was the better option
  18. tazman3276

Help

Thanks for your advice. But I decided to get a more modern receiver. If I didn’t find a receiver, I would have definitely gone the Logitech DAC.
  19. tazman3276

Help

I got this today. I don’t think that for $25 I could go wrong. I still can’t that it looks brand new. It came in the original box with all the packing material. I know that it’s old but I need to upgrade to a receiver so I can connect it to my television with i a digital cord. I was going to buy...
  20. tazman3276

Help

Yes I hit post by mistake. I added a post answering your post and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving
  21. tazman3276

Help

Thanks for the heads up. Yes it comes with the remote. I’m just concerned about setting it up. It looks so hard. I just need to set it up for one zone so I can connect it my television. Wish me luck. Happy Thanksgiving
  22. tazman3276

Help

23. tazman3276

Help

Well guys I decided to do a little upgrade and get a receiver that has digital inputs. I know that it’s a little over kill but for $25 I couldn’t pass it up. It’s going to cost me $25 or more to get a DAC and this would be easier to setup.
  24. tazman3276

Help

Thank you. I will let you guys know if I need help setting it up
  25. tazman3276

Help

I do understand that my stereo is out dated but I got it from free and it does a good job. I have an older tv that has rca out puts and it works well. I would love to upgrade but can’t afford to. I’m sick with Pulmonary Fibrosis and don’t have the money to spend on it. I will enjoy the stereo...
Back
Top Bottom