Search results

1. beemer

A sad day for my family

To all: Your outpouring of support and understanding for my family has been tremendous. On behalf of my family and myself we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will have closure this coming Saturday. It's been difficult logistically to complete arrangements as my son made his...
  2. beemer

A sad day for my family

The outpouring of heartfelt support here is overwhelming. Ya'll bring a tear to this cranky middle-aged guys eye. I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart. All your kind words, thoughts prayers and poems are a blessing to Gail and I, and I have shared all with her. I wish you all the...
  3. beemer

A sad day for my family

FYI: To my friends here with FB accounts....I would be pleased to add you all as friends on FB, there is more info posted there about Rob. Search "Paul August-Postal". Paul
  4. beemer

A sad day for my family

To all my AK friends: I am deeply saddened to tell that my stepson Rob passed away early Saturday morning. He leaves has wife Kristin, his baby daughter Jordyn Rose and extended family. Arrangements are not in place yet. Gail and I are doing the best we can with our unexpected loss. You...
  5. beemer

markthefixer Needs Your Support!

I'm a bit late to this party, however I'd like to send $25 to Mark. Please PM me the details, and last but not least....... MARK! Get well soon! Best, Paul
  6. beemer

Frankenfest 3-3-12 pics link to photobucket

Thanks Bill..... Those vids you put up on YouTube were awesome! A pleasure to meet you today, I'll be looking forward to the next time. :thmbsp: Best, Paul
  7. beemer

I was....last few my health problems were keeping me from attending. We'll get together yet Mark. There are plans for something at the Frank estate rather than the shop. When this goes down I'll be outside with some sound reinforcement........:D:guitar: Best. Paul
  8. beemer

Here's a direct link to the album, please feel free to download any pics you like.... http://photobucket.com/frankenfest3-2012 Best, Paul
  9. beemer

AK Winterfrankenfest pictures and videos

Excellent! Best, Paul
  10. beemer

All the usual suspects in attendance, and more! Nice for me to meet a whole bunch of new folks....and hey.....the old-timers too! Pics may be found here: http://photobucket.com/frankenfest3-2012?albumview=slideshow Best, Paul
  11. beemer

my new christmas toy

Very nice toy! Wides are fun....the shots look great. Best, Paul
  12. beemer

replacing the Rs1b woofer towers

Bill, the catch 22 is that the Emims do not go low enough, as you have found in your experiments with your Rane crossover. crossing at 190Hz. This will make mud out of the bass. Shifting the woofers around some as Ken suggested may help. Bass is extended the closer the woofers are to the...
  13. beemer

Infinity RS1b speakers - $2500 (northern colo)

There were several variants of the RS1x. At $2500, regardless of variant, they are worth the $$$. The Holy Grail RS1b has all black wiring up the backs of the mid/tweeter panels. This was the last and best revision of this FINE speaker. 2nd to last RS1b revision the wiring is a rainbow of...
  14. beemer

CL karma crusher?

Here in Massachusetts, there is no honor amongst buyers. If I were to believe what I'm told by email about "I'll buy it", or "I'll be there tomorrow at 1:30" and so forth I would never be able to leave my house,for the store or my job. This seller doesn't sweat anything or worry about Karma...
  15. beemer

CENTRL TEXAS: The Next MusicFest at Ranch de Kris

I gave your spot a "like" on FB. Perhaps someday I'll get there. My thing is at FB search for "USDJServices" Keep up the good work! Best, Paul
  16. beemer

October 15th 2011 - The Oktoberfrankenfest get together is GO!

Thanks guys! I'm never going to get well, however I surely appreciate your kind thoughts. Believe me, I missed being there a lot.....also wanted to try the spring rolls, I'm sure they were excellent. :thmbsp: There will be another get together, and I'll do my best to show up. I wish I could...
  17. beemer

Health issues prevented my appearance. I surely would have liked to see everyone...... Best, Paul
  18. beemer

Post ugly production cars here

LOL. Keep in mind this car is model year 1987. As it was...it was ahead of it's time. I own it 100% with one payment. Currently I'm driving a '96 Taurus wagon that came to me with only one payment over 3 years ago. Let's see.......36 X $350 = That's $12,600 in car payments I had need not make...
  19. beemer

The V8 SHO's are quicker than the earlier cars. HP and torque ###'s up a bit. This particular car has had the transmission warmed over a bit, including an aftermarket valve body. There's an old saying about old age and treachery......this isn't my first go-round with a HP automobile. :D...
  20. beemer

I'm getting old, bought a Buell

Good choice......fun bike......enjoy! Best, Paul
  21. beemer

Cams are welded! life is good. Car has a few small problems to iron out. I'm good with it. Best, Paul
  22. beemer

Ahh C'mon. These are the greatest! The last 3 I've had got 200K out of each. Once you learn how it works, and what helps make em' last, these are great daily drivers. Funny too this comes up, just last Friday this one followed me home. It was lonely......here's some pix: LOL...
  23. beemer

I deep cleaned the paint on a friends old Honda this weekend.

Two words for that Brett: GREAT JOB! Car looks fantastic. Best, Paul
  24. beemer

Good sounding speakers. I had a pair. Needs amp with decent power and high current to sound their best. Not-so-good with receivers. Best, Paul
Back
Top Bottom