Search results

1. nowinconcert

Vintage TV chefs who may have influenced your cooking style

Jaques Pepin, nice man great chef. My favorite Chef Paul Prudhomme, cajun chef extraordinaire, brought cajun cooking to the forefront. Wrote great cookbooks. I found one that he autographed at 1/2 price books with autographed menu from KPAULS Kitchen his restaurant.
  2. nowinconcert

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

C.J. Cheneir and the Red Hot Louisiana Band @ Madame Lou's, Seattle WA. 7/14/23 Sonny Landreth @ The Tripple Door, Seattle WA. 8/30/23. Sonny, early in his career, played in Clifton Chenier's Red Hot Louisiana Band. Clifton being C.J.'s Father.
  3. nowinconcert

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

the honey drippers
  4. nowinconcert

Joseph Huber, THE SUFFERING STAGE
  5. nowinconcert

Vinyl only spin list

The WHO, Meaty, Beaty, Big, And Bouncy
  6. nowinconcert

Like A Freight Train, John Hiatt , The Open Road
  7. nowinconcert

Today's JAZZ playlist

Wynton Marsalis, Mr. Jelly Lord: Standard Time Vol 6
  8. nowinconcert

Today's JAZZ playlist

Wynton Marsalis Standard Time vol. 1
  9. nowinconcert

Today's JAZZ playlist

Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis Live in Swing City : Swingn' With Duke
  10. nowinconcert

Ry Cooder and the Chicken Skin Band Live In Hamburg 1977
  11. nowinconcert

Neil Yoing with Crazy Horse, BROKEN ARROW
  12. nowinconcert

Your Last Concert (or two)

11/05/2022 Duke Ellington's Reminiscing in Tempo. Performed by Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra. At Benaroya Hall, Illsley Ball Nordsrtrom Performance Center. Various Ellington pieces performed including the above. Excellent performance great venue. Part of the Ear Shot Jazz Festival...
  13. nowinconcert

REAL FINE LOVE
  14. nowinconcert

Today's Bluegrass Playlist

Bluegrass Ramble 91.3 KBCS Seattle. Sunday's 12pm-3pm, not a bad program, used to be better. Been stretching what is considered bluegrass. I tend to be a traditionalist when it comes to bluegrass. I prefer that high lonesome sound. My previous post of picking on skynyrd being a exception.
  15. nowinconcert

Emotional music

The Tragically Hip, "MONTREAL"
  16. nowinconcert

Great show more of a down and dirty rock and roll show then blues. Kind of reminded me of a southern version of Ted Nugent. Tab talked more than I have ever seen , totally hilarious.
  17. nowinconcert

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra at Illsey recital Hall In Benaroya Hall, Seattle WA. Playing Duke Ellington's"Remeniscing In Tempo".
  18. nowinconcert

Tab Benoit at a 500 seat auditorium in Benaroya Hall Seattle WA.
  19. nowinconcert

Which artist/group represents the most titles in your collection ?

Tragically Hip John Hiatt JETHRO TULL ROLLING STONES The Beatles Joe Jackson Roy Buchanon Louis Armstrong
  20. nowinconcert

One of the greatest american musicians from one of the greatest american cities.
Back
Top Bottom