Search results

1. ceo2be

Best way to spend $4,000 on amp?

There's a set of McIntosh MC2105 and C28 for sale on USAudioMart.
  2. ceo2be

Any Accuphase models to avoid?

I love Accuphase. I'm currently selling my Mc2105 and C28 to raise fund for an integrated Accuphase.
  3. ceo2be

Need Service Tech in Texas Recommendations

Thanks. I have used them both. I had Save on Sound fixed my Integra Onkyo amp and pre-amp and I wasn't satisfied with the work and it was expensive. I don't mind the cost but it didn't really fixed the issue which was the right channel was going in and out sometimes. I also had TV repair...
  4. ceo2be

Need Service Tech in Texas Recommendations

I'm in Houston. Who is the tech? Thanks.
  5. ceo2be

Dynaudio Emit 10

I'm running them with MC2105 and C28. I used to run them with my Accuphase P300 and C200 but I moved the Accuphase to my living room to use it with a Bluesound Node 2i and MA Silver 8.
  6. ceo2be

Dynaudio Emit 10

I have a pair of Dynaudio Excite X14 and I love them. I use them as my office desk setup.
  7. ceo2be

Inexpensive cabinet for Mac gear?

The Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL is pretty good looking and a decent price at $149. https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39166
  8. ceo2be

$1500 in my pocket.....for an integrated amp

How about the NAIM AUDIO NAIT 5SI INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER?
  9. ceo2be

I need Big VU meters in my vintage build

I like my Accuphase.
  10. ceo2be

Poll: What Was Your First McIntosh?

C28 & MC2105.
  11. ceo2be

Want to know what speakers you are using for your McIntosh Gear

MC2105 & C28 to Monitor Audio Silver 8.
  12. ceo2be

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

" Good morning everyone, I have three Accuphase gears, two Accuphase E-202, in not working condition. And I have a P-300 working, but needing recap. I have been very busy and unable to interact for a long time in AK. But anyway, I need to find a good tech in this community who can help me...
  13. ceo2be

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

Hi, This is the model of my rack. https://www.whalenfurniture.com/category/entertainment/group/towers/36-high-audio-tower-bbat27tc
  14. ceo2be

What TT's do you folks have

15. ceo2be

Best looking VU meters: New or old

Here is my Onkyo Integra M-5030.
  16. ceo2be

Thorens TD-125 MK2 vs Technics SL-1200MK2 (which to keep)

$2500 for the Oppo? Dang.
  17. ceo2be

Suggestions for a receiver and speakers for my PC

I would go with the setup below. Receiver: YAMAHAR-N303 2-Ch x 100 Watts Networking Stereo from Accessories4Less - $220 Speakers: ELAC B6 Debut Series 6.5" used from Amazon - $350.
  18. ceo2be

e-Bay Purchased Pioneer Decks Down for the Count

I also have the Pioneer CT-F700 but without the wood cover. Paid $25 for it a few years ago through CL. It will rewind and fast-forward fine but won't play, maybe the belt is slipping? I opened it up to see if it's easy to replace the belt but except for 3 belts, the rest seems impossible to...
  19. ceo2be

Help Me choose a turntable

How about a PIONEER PL-505 that has been restored and recapped.
  20. ceo2be

$180 to place VU meter lights too high?

These LED Lights would work right? I will send you a PM. Thanks a lot.
  21. ceo2be

$180 is only for replacing the lights. $120 is labor and $60 for the LED lights. I understands these shops need to make money but $60 for the lights and $120 for the labor I thought are kinda steep. I was thinking $30 for the lights (I know you can get them for around $15 on the bay) and...
  22. ceo2be

Thanks for the replies. They were telling me it's about $120 for labor plus the cost of the LED lights. Since it's a bit of work I don't feel so bad paying that amount. Thanks again.
Back
Top Bottom