Search results

1. yurka77

Yamaha C-2X and B-2X opportunity

there is a restored B-2X here... no affiliation with the seller or the unit https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649855757-yamaha-b2x-amplifier-upgraded/
  2. yurka77

Should I replace op amps in my MA6200 ?

No, i have not recapped it, but it certainly is a possibility for the future.
  3. yurka77

Should I replace op amps in my MA6200 ?

Do you guys think it would be beneficial to replace the original op amps with something newer and hopefully better ? And which ones ? Thanks in advance
  4. yurka77

What’s the best amplification option for my tube CJ gear

Here is my dilemma. I have a CJ PV-15 tube line stage to which I connect my CJ EV-1 tube phono stage with turntable. I have several solid state amplifiers: McIntosh MA6200 and Accuphase E-202. What would be the best possible option for the hookup : 1) using just CJ phono stage directly into one...
  5. yurka77

Hilarious - One and only Onkyo TX-4500MK2 with REMOTE

no affiliation, but if you are looking for one with remote, this is your chance.....LOL https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ele/d/riverside-onkyo-tx-4500mk2-receiver/7290599338.html
  6. yurka77

How good is Onkyo P-3000R preamp ?

I never ended up buying it, sale didn’t go through. I still have my McIntosh c-34 preamp and my CJ preamp
  7. yurka77

Should I upgrade the cable/wire on my REGA RB300 arm?

the arm has original thin cable/wire from the 80s. Would it make sense to upgrade it, will it give better sound ? which one would you recommend ? thanks in advance everyone
  8. yurka77

Do you believe this, can it actually change the sound ?

Is this true ? My initial thought is no......no affiliation of course...
  9. yurka77

Which cartridge to keep ? Stanton or AudioTechnica

thanks for all great advice guys, this is why I love this place. I dont think i can keep both of them. I also have Denon DL-110 as every day use so wanted to keep one of the other two as a special occasion treat but only one
  10. yurka77

Yes, the Stranton 881S with its original stylus is NOS, unopened, never used. My CJ tube phono stage supports both, MM and MC.
  11. yurka77

I have these 2 brand new carts and want to only keep one for my use. Which one you feel would be better for my Technics SL-1210 MK5 table with CJ phono stage. Audio-Technica AT-OC9/III or Stanton 881S ? thanks
  12. yurka77

The world’s most valuable ADS L710s...apparently

This seller needs counseling
  13. yurka77

Which interconnects for CJ gear ?

Any CJ tube gear owners can recommend which interconnects to use between all tube CJ phono stage , preamp and amp ? I’m currently using Mogami Neglex 2534 rca cables made by a member here but wonder if I should upgrade . Thanks in advance
  14. yurka77

Should i upgrade MA6200 bulbs to LEDs or just replace with incandescent ?

please let me know what you think, i wonder if leds would make the face letters come through brighter or not really ? if yes, which leds to order. thanks in advance
  15. yurka77

Restored Vintage Yamaha CR-800 Stereo Receiver Detroit, MI $245

I would buy this if this was local. It’s a great deal for a restored piece
  16. yurka77

Mitsubishi Diatone Speakers, Belvidere NJ $550

How do these compare in sound to Yamaha ns-1000m ? Anyone knows ?
  17. yurka77

Yamaha NS1000 Monitor value?

what are 1000x? another version ?
  18. yurka77

Yamaha NS1000 Monitor value?

here is the finish i think you are talking about. What would be a fair price for these ? these are not mine by the way https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649578890-yamaha-ns-1000-ebony/?utm_content=buttonlink&utm_campaign=reply-ad&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email
  19. yurka77

Scroes You Passed on Because Quarantine?

I could have bought Kenwood KD-500 in great shape with tone arm for $350....but could not go to NYC
  20. yurka77

JBL Studio 530 $298 now

They are $61 here, can this be true ? https://www.worsover.com/jbl-studio-530-2-way-5-1-4-quot-bookshelf-loudspeakers-new-in-box?gclid=CjwKCAiA44LzBRB-EiwA-jJipJI1Av8SvFSKMAUPvJ4Gyp249E6ane3InyiFAUrtQBM08CUKXhnwwBoCG18QAvD_BwE
  21. yurka77

Penthode vs Triode and Feedback LF/NF

yes, its a stereo amp, with two switches for each channel
  22. yurka77

Penthode vs Triode and Feedback LF/NF

There are 4 toggle switches on my tube amp: 2 for Pentode/ Triode and 2 for Feedback LF/NF What do they do and what positions should be used and why ? would love to hear your thoughts
  23. yurka77

Preamps : C34V or C42 which is better ?

Curious if C42 be an upgrade from a C34V ?
  24. yurka77

TRIO Kenwood KP-5500 direct drive TT

How does it compare to KD-500 ? Is it quarts ?
  25. yurka77

Weird one channel out issue with stereo/mono push switch involved

its a baby G-3000. I would like to get it to work on both channels How do you get into these push in switches, they are hard to get to and they look sealed with no real opening ?
Back
Top Bottom