Search results

1. B

Leestereo's Restoration and Upgrade Of A Sansui AU-919

HI Nijs, Thanks for the heads up. I'm referring to input dual FET in the F-2839, Kale is having a stock of K97 (I checked on his site) but I will try first with a pair of 2SK121.Still waiting for it from Taiwan. The unit I'm restoring is already beaten up, maybe 100's technician already repair...
  2. B

Leestereo's Restoration and Upgrade Of A Sansui AU-919

Hi to all, I'm restoring my AU-907(japs version of 919) and lucky to found this thread, one of the input FET is broken (one leg is eaten by corrosion) it labels as Sony K97. I've noticed that some of this same model is using 2SK129A and I'm thinking to put 2SK129A instead of K97. Would there be...
  3. B

Pioneer A90/A200 Japanese version

It will be a tedious job but I will continue till it works properly, I'm doing it after the Office job so the progress is a bit slow. I ordered some parts from Mouser and I'm expecting it to come soon.
  4. B

....Cont. The Previous owner or maybe a technician "Murder" the amp. How can someone destroy/neglect the beauty of this BEAST:whip:
  5. B

Evening to all. I will use step down transformer for this amp. Oh the knobs i already remove before I took some photos :). Let me share some photos again. Some dirty/Oxidize knobs. After Cleaning: Bottom Plate: and Inside: The torroid : some corroded section and parts.
  6. B

Hello to All, My first Post but I've been lurking here for 5 years now ;), Well recently I bought a Pioneer A200 from a junkyard for 20 bucks, sure thing it will be more jobs to do. I'm restoring it to it's former GLORY:banana: See below pics when I picked it up. The Unit has been...
  7. B

PC2602M Protection Issue

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Will do thread for this.
  8. B

PC2602M Protection Issue

Hello Everyone, Sorry to hijack this thread But I desperately wanted an info. I have a Amp module(it's new) of PC6202 but i don't know the supply voltages, please see below photos. I will be grateful for your help, Thanking you in advance. Best regards, Junie
Back
Top Bottom