Search results

1. B

Au 5500 blowing F02 ...ideas?

My AU 5500 is blowing 1 amp fuse(F02) instantly at turn on. Any ideas,Thanks
  2. B

Ht 460 overhang ?

Anyone know the correct amount of overhang for a Hitachi Ht 460 ? Thanks
  3. B

Power amp sugestions please

I just aquired a set of Dalhquist DQ-10 mirror image with desired caps. I run a Sansui CA-2000 preamp and would like to go up to 200-250 watts per ch.Yes I would like a BA-5000 but not very likely to find or be able to afford ! I have been looking at Phase Linear Pl 400,Hafler Dh 500, and the...
  4. B

Questions about Hitachi HT-460 TT

Ht 460 I own one..and have been very happy with it. I would be interested in seeing the manual,havent been able to locate one online.
  5. B

AU-7700 recap list

Would anyone have a recap shopping list for an AU-7700 that they would care to share. Thanks
  6. B

ADC sound shaper two mkIII..???

ADC-eq Thanks for the imput!:thmbsp:
  7. B

ADC sound shaper two mkIII..???

Hi,any input on this EQ?Do they funtion as well as they look?Are these EQ's eary '70ish.If you own one or have had one in the past ,let me know what you think ,Thanks
  8. B

Filthy little AU-5900

I picked up an Au-5900 and a TU-5500 for pocket change at a Salvation Army a few days ago.They were both filthy!Cleaned the amp inside and out with swabs,vacuum an deoxit and let it dry,all the time listening to tunes on my larger AU-9900 amp through Klipsch Fortes.(The speakers I have been...
  9. B

Favorite Live Album

Have to agree with Hellbound -#1-Allman Brothers at the Fillmore and Little Feat-Waiting for Columbus-#2
  10. B

Saturday Tunes

Allman Brothers -Live at Rosemont Theatre 2006,followed by Derek Trucks -Songlines,and then Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets-Tell Me What I Wannt To Here:smoke:
  11. B

Friday Tunes

Derek and the Dominos-Layla,---Eric Clapton-Theres one in every crowd,Jouneyman,---Derek Trucks -Songlines.
  12. B

A Quick opinion of Forte's Please!

forte's By all means BUY THEM !!! I have a pair hooked up to my Sansui AU-9900 and they are awesome! If you listen to rock and blues ,you wont be disapointed,your walls and windows may shake abit,though!:thmbsp:
  13. B

Calling all AK'ers......

Tunes today -JJ Cale Just have to hear some JJ every day!!! Shame so many people don't know the man who has written so much great music that others have made famous.Clapton has done many of Mr. Cales songs and has played so often with the JJ Cale sound and style.In fact I just picked up the...
  14. B

Blues the common thread

Roy's Blues As Rolling Stone stated-Roy Buchanan was the best unknown guitarist in the world. Shame he is not still crankin out riffs on stage that could make your ears bleed ."Home is where I lost her" has always been one of my favorites. Great tune from the man who played blues in his very...
  15. B

AU-9900 vs AU-9900A

Thanks for the reply Paul
  16. B

AU-9900 vs AU-9900A

What is the differece between these two amps? I am about to buy one to power my Klipsch Fortes
Back
Top Bottom