Search results

1. Judas Priest

It's Time for me to move on

First off, this NOT an "I´m leaving, please beg me to stay..." thread. I am not even expecting any responses. Think of it as an announcement. I just don´t want to disappear without explaining why. I have been posting and reading less and less lately here at AK. Like onwardjames said in his...
  2. Judas Priest

The Official "Today at Work" Thread

How´s this in contrast to that nice, clean work environment? A shit tank and pump I worked on recently :)
  3. Judas Priest

What´s an LCAC? And while I´m asking, what´s a "DDG’s R/O unit" and "70/30 CM" ?
  4. Judas Priest

Ok, you win :) Hawaii looks nicer than the North Sea ;)
  5. Judas Priest

This one is not really work related, but I liked the view from the roof of a hotel I was working at today:
  6. Judas Priest

I'm installing Windows 11 on the Desk & Lap top

Lol :) You call that quick? ;)
  7. Judas Priest

I'm installing Windows 11 on the Desk & Lap top

You don´t have to; there are alternatives ;)
  8. Judas Priest

Tales from the Drunk Side - add yours!

Back in my USAF days stationed here in Germany, I drank a lot; basically everyone I knew drank a tremendous amount while over seas. I once drank 17 cans of beer in the middle of the week, and then someone gave me a shot of tequilla. YUCK! I have never touched the stuff since that one time. I...
  9. Judas Priest

Audiophile Humor

I never liked Seinfield, in fact, that video was such a boring torture to watch, I didn´t even make it till the end :)
  10. Judas Priest

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

About a year ago, during the corona lockdown, gas was down to €1,20/Liter, because a lot of people were working from home and all the restaurants were closed. If I wanted a new car,and if I could afford it, I´d get an electric :)
  11. Judas Priest

Scan tools?

Looks like you need a new mechanic.
  12. Judas Priest

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

The discussion about whether to keep "summer" or "winter" time here in the EU is just ridiculous! If we finally get rid of "summer" time, there is only ONE option; standard time! The sun dictates what time it is!
  13. Judas Priest

Today's classical playlist

The whole CD is great, but Trauermarsch is absolutely AWESOME!
  14. Judas Priest

Yep! If my tank was bone dry, it would cost me €111 to fill up (62 Liter tank).
  15. Judas Priest

Why buy a New car if used works better for you

I took this pic this morning of our neighbor´s new Mercedes station wagon. I think that display really looks like it was an afterthought. Shame on you, Mercedes!
  16. Judas Priest

Gas is up to €1,80 a liter here :(
  17. Judas Priest

Audiophile Humor

What´s a "gummy"?
  18. Judas Priest

Linux Question

I just re installed Mint on my Mini PC. The actual installation took four minutes! In about fifty minutes, I formatted the SSD, created four partitions (Uefi, Root, Swap and Home), installed Mint, all the updates and my programs. And I only had to re start ONCE, and that didn´t take any longer...
  19. Judas Priest

Small step towards ocean cleanup.

This is not the video that I meant, but it´s similar. What the hell is wrong with people???????????
  20. Judas Priest

Small step towards ocean cleanup.

It is absolutely beyond me, why ANY person would just throw the tiniest bit of garbage on the ground. WTF!!!!! I learned as a kid not to do that. Every piece of trash/plastic that is laying on the ground eventually ends up in the ocean. I saw a video on YT once where somewhere in Asia or...
  21. Judas Priest

MotoGP 2021 - Any followers?

I must admit that F1 cars are AMAZINGLY fast vehicles; their cornering speed is unbelieveable.
  22. Judas Priest

MotoGP 2021 - Any followers?

This Moto GP season has been relatively boring IMHO, but Sunday´s race was great! But still, the most boring Moto GP race is better than the most "exciting" F1 race ;)
  23. Judas Priest

Any cat lovers here?

Here´s another pic of Bailey I took yesterday:
  24. Judas Priest

9MM Winchester ammo recall

I also only had one "dud" back when I reloaded for my .41 Magnum Ruger Blackhawk. Since I thoroughly read my reloading book, I knew what to do. I kept the gun pointed in a safe direction, in case the round decided to fire, waited a few minutes, took out the round, and buried it :) Either the...
Back
Top Bottom