Search results

1. L

IMF owners thread!

Supposed to be collecting my first IMFs, TLS80s (first version) on Friday, very excited. Will have a good read through this thread when I have more time. Unfortunately one and possibly both B110s are scratchy on certain frequencies.
  2. L

Bowers & Wilkins P1 speakers

Does anyone know anything about these speakers, or even better own a pair. I'm about to start a restoration of a pair and I can't find out anything about them except a picture on the B&W website's history page. They are the first commercial speakers the company made and they are also the...
  3. L

B&W P1 Speakers - The first B&W speakers made

Hi it's an old thread I know but I'm trying to find out more about my pair of P1s and this is the only mention I can find anywhere on the net of someone owning a pair. Did you end up buying them? The photos (on google images directing me here, I can't see the above) do not actually look like my...
  4. L

Need Help Finding A Focal Driver

I have a vgc pair sitting around but I'm in the uk. How good are these Fuseliers, is it worth your while considering shipping them all that way? Regards, lawrence
  5. L

Accuphase E302 integrated amplifier problem

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me identify an issue with my amplifier. I bought it recently and it was in storage for a long time before that. It makes a loud hissing noise (the same as a radio when it is not tuned in) when you turn it on which gradually fades away. Actually it does...
Back
Top Bottom