Search results

1. P

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Quite a beautiful album, got it for $1 bargin bin.
  2. P

It has been too long since I have posted here... been out of town for training and then had to come back and run like crazy for a few days. It is nice to sit and enjoy some quiet time.
  3. P

Taken a couple days off with work and getting ready to travel for work... so I'm all over the place tonight lol
  4. P

Now one from my teenage years. The wife enjoys this one too.
  5. P

Well since I have the house to myself for a little bit this evening, why not treat myself.
  6. P

I was today (36) years old lol
  7. P

A new addition to the ever growing collection arrived today, already on side 2 and must say this is a new favorite.
  8. P

Easily worth the $25 from the shopping site with the "A" lol. The depth and sound on it is amazing, even the wife was taken back, she now needs lessons on using the turntable.
  9. P

Got the wife a new one today. And the whole family hanging out enjoying it.
  10. P

A little Liszt for your pleasure on this foggy Sunday morning. On one of those beautiful Denon pressings.
  11. P

I like the look of this!
  12. P

Oh I paid about $15 each for these. I usually don't like live albums but this is one of the few I make an exception for.
  13. P

I forgot to mention though I do have a couple Vince Guaraldi albums though that I thoroughly enjoy.
  14. P

Picked this one up about 7 years ago for .33 at a Goodwill before I knew much about anything really lol
  15. P

That's awesome I'll have to spend some time digging around discogs, haven't spent much time there yet.
  16. P

No I don't, thanks for the recommendations, now I have some more to look for! I also like guitar jazz/instrumentals so I picked up a Billy Joe Walker Jr. album from the auction site that I'm sure I'll enjoy since I like his music from Amazon Music.
  17. P

Spinning a little Dave again. I'm really enjoying this classic jazz.
  18. P

I love the quality of those Denon albums, I have a few and am always looking for more!
  19. P

One for the girls to keep them entertained
  20. P

Enjoying a little Brubeck tonight
  21. P

Finally got my new setup running now to start posting here! Nothing like a little J. Geils Band to start it off.
  22. P

Pioneer PL-514 or Technics SL-D2

So I pulled thr trigger on the Technics SL-D2, I got it for a reasonable price I feel, I know I'm happy and excited about it! So as soon as I got it back to where I am staying I pulled off the head shell to find installed the AT231LP. It looks to have some life left to it but it needs to be...
  23. P

No the Technics has an Audio Technica with a white cartridge and I can't tell with the pictures for the Pioneer. The Pioneer is on eBay and the seller hasn't responded to my last message and I haven't messaged the Technics owner, that's on Facebook. I also don't think testing them is a option. I...
  24. P

Afternoon everyone, I am looking at possibly purchasing one of these tables in the next couple of days. They, as far as the description goes, in about the same condition, the Pioneer looks to be in a bit better honestly. But if you had to choose which one they are both priced about the same...
  25. P

Onkyo TX-8500 MKII question?

I don't know if you are still looking for the manuals but I ordered them from this site. Rick was very helpful and the turnaround time was super fast. The quality is excellent, well worth the cost. https://www.stereomanuals.com/man/rep/onkyo/index.htm -Willie
Back
Top Bottom