Search results

1. J

Proper way to use a 100v only amplifier in US

Plug it in to the wall and rock out Not sure what you mean by small If memory serves it is 170 wpc
  2. J

Info on KR4600 please

I have owned a kr 5600 since new and have always loved it Yours is 30wpc and would sound very good if the price is right
  3. J

2250B Phono Pre = weak Advice requested

Some of the newer TT require a external phono amp or some such thing What are you using?
  4. J

Just bought a SLT

I had a B&O linear and loved it Wish I still had it Enjoy
  5. J

KR 5600 restoration

Just south of St Louis
  6. J

KR 5600 restoration

Does anyone know of anyone who restores Kenwood I have a 5600 that I have had since new It still works but I would like to get it ready for the next 40yrs Thanks
  7. J

2265B need help

Nothing serious here:music:
  8. J

Polishing Knobs?

I believe that qualifies as all original with a total restoration:banana:
  9. J

Looking for a Marantz tech on east coast

There are many many extremely competent techs here I just had the same issue and had a hard time choosing as I knew any one of them would have been excellent The difference between close and not so close is about $10 in shipping Find someone here work it out and ship it
  10. J

2265B need help

I have decided to take your advice I sent it to Noah today Tomorrow I intend to start a where is my receiver what is taking so long thread
  11. J

2265B need help

I found it and downloaded it but for whatever reason it wont print Thanks When I did a search on HF engine it said no documents foud
  12. J

2265B need help

I am South of St Louis
  13. J

2265B need help

I don't have a manual and a search turned up nothing for a 2265B therefore I posted here Thanks
  14. J

2265B need help

I just got a 2265B and it looks amazing and I was going to have it professionally restored but alas I cant afford it The lights come on and all of them actually work and the fm meters move Problem is it wont come out of protect No click and no sound I would at least like to get it making...
  15. J

Polishing Knobs?

I use toothpaste with a damp towel Works great For deeper scratches I use auto polishing compound
  16. J

2265 restore service

I need someone to restore a 2265 that is in good shape but wont come out of protect I think this will be a keeper for me until I am toes up so I want it done completely and right Next up will be JBL L100s Anyone remember when 65wpc was HUGE? Well it still is I hope Noah comes back because...
  17. J

New guy here with Marantz 2015

It is an incurable illness which you have proved is contagious and can only be treated by the next acquisition In no time you will be on here talking about your new 2385 or even 4400 Enjoy
  18. J

Yamaha Receiver Phono Stage Opinions?

Personally I think the Yamaha phono stage is as good as or better than most My frame of reference is various receivers including Pioneer Kenwood and Marantz and I currently use a Cr 820 but I am turntable-less right now but I once had a B&O table playing through it using large advents and it was...
  19. J

CR 820 Signal Strength metermoving

It doesn't appear to be multipath It seems to be connected to the music The needle goes down slightly on the drum beat
  20. J

CR 820 Signal Strength metermoving

As the Cr 820 plays I noticed the signal strength meter fluctuating seemingly randomly It doesn't seem to affect the sound quality but it does bounce around a lot Does anyone know what this is? Thanks
  21. J

CR 820 new problem

The two outside meter lights went out first and then recently the dial pointer and the center meter light went out All four bulbs were replaced 2-3 years ago Thinking about an led change
  22. J

CR 820 new problem

It was a solder bridge Thanks again now for the lights
  23. J

CR 820 new problem

I just checked it again and saw slight movement in the tuning needles so I put a fan on it and hopefully I just got some deoxit in the wrong place and it will dry out
  24. J

CR 820 new problem

All 4 checked out fine
  25. J

CR 820 new problem

No problems when taking it out, only after
Back
Top Bottom