Search results

1. Nospamplease

Quad Electronics (The brand, not Quadraphonic)- Any fans?

I would say a lot of stamina needed mostly. Soldering knowledge comes in quite handy..
  2. Nospamplease

Quad Electronics (The brand, not Quadraphonic)- Any fans?

...overhauled / refurbished 5 Quad 33's, 5 303's, 3 405's and most recently 3 Quad ESL 63's and 1 ESL 57. Any questions? Don't hesitate :-P
  3. Nospamplease

What Could These Speakers Be Worth? Vifa?

Dear reader, I recently came across two nearly immaculate speakers (sold as "Vifa" speakers by the vendor, no further information supplied) - that are completely unknown to me. They seem to have had some sort of high gloss / piano black finish. Indeed , a true "first" for me.. I just wondered...
  4. Nospamplease

A set of Scandyna A25X speakers - refurbished!

Hi AK members, thought I'd share some photographical evidence regarding my latest project. Went to a thriftshop to obtain a neat Quad 303/33/FM3 set; and got a set of A25X's for free. The owner told me the tweeters didn't function. Took up the glove, and then the real work began :yes: - whát a...
  5. Nospamplease

What's your latest audio purchase?

Latest audio purchase! > Post your latest audio purchase! A set of black Quad ESL 63's - (serial # >30.000); new membranes, new Mylar, and an accompanying set of original Quad stands. Finally obtained for a reasonable price after a chase of no less than three years. Goes together rather well...
  6. Nospamplease

Show us your Technics stuff

SU 8080 / SH 9038 / ST 9038 - "Killer Combo" ;-) Dear All, I can vividly remember buying a new (!) ST/SH 9038 in 1978. Remember saving for months and months in order to achieve this unique purchase :thmbsp:. Digital tuners were quite extraordinary back then. So were the displays. Was very...
Back
Top Bottom