Search results

1. Sluggo

Family Emergency - Going Off Line for awhile .. ?

Thank you all for the Kind offers, thoughts and prayers - Gota Love our AK brethren ! Using a friends computer this morning before flying out
  2. Sluggo

Family Emergency - Going Off Line for awhile .. ?

Greetings all, Im getting my home Computer service Turned off today And moving out of my Apartment and into Storage. Im off to Los Angeles to move my Mom & her belongings Up to the Pacific Northwest to be Closer to her Son's. Her Mid-stage Dementia has taken a turn for the Worse And she...
  3. Sluggo

Which was better AR-3a or AR2-ax ?

I beg to differ Mark, I preferred the 3a over the 10(pi) pair I sold a couple years ago I believe it was the Mid-range that suited my taste. (The 10(pi) speakers are No Slouch on the other hand)
  4. Sluggo

Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

Just in case anybody see's this CL listing and wants to grab it, Speakerlabfan & I were quietly on the prowl working a Joint Operation & arranged a pick up by Dick this afternoon at lunch hour. Yesterday we discussed that the seller may have used the Wrong Company manufacture name and were...
  5. Sluggo

Sometimes, It's Not What You Say......

Most excellent - Gracias
  6. Sluggo

New Eno album out in July

Eno's good Driving music ! Thanks for the Hot Tip
  7. Sluggo

Soundgarden! Sigh.

Got to brag on this one ... I saw them in the late 80's here in my small seaport town At the Local American Legion Hall - Mudhoney opened up for them IIRC
  8. Sluggo

Happy Birthday, mulester7!

Happy Birthday to you ~
  9. Sluggo

Happy Birthday Cableguy

Happy Birthday Bill !
  10. Sluggo

A big Happy Birthday to similost!

Happy Birthday ~
  11. Sluggo

Happy Birthday nosirrah!

Happy Belated Birthday there Casey - Suns Out !
  12. Sluggo

Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

Sansui G-9000 $175 Clams in Puyallup (No Afilliations) http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ele/2329818886.html
  13. Sluggo

It's piece-it-petes birthday!!

Happy Birthday !
  14. Sluggo

Bruce Cockburn

Big fan since the early 80's - The Instrumental collection "Speechless" is a must Also "High Winds White Sky" "In the Falling Dark" & "Salt Sun & Time" Are Older good ones. Breakfast in New Orleans won a Grammy the year it came out -Great
  15. Sluggo

Make Sure Seat Belts Are Tight

"Make sure seatbelts are Tight" It makes it Harder for the Aliens to Suck you out of the car ! (A bumper sticker I saw yesterday)
  16. Sluggo

Sansui Watch

Stylin !
  17. Sluggo

Favorite firewood for a camp fire ?

Beach Fires on the Olympic peninsula are a Joy With tons of Drift wood washing up with every Storm. Western Red Cedar for Kindling - Douglas Fir for the base And might as well stack on that piece of Big Leaf Maple Along with those other limbs of Sitka Spruce & Red Alder
  18. Sluggo

speaker ID hellp

They look worth checking into for a party close by Id email the seller and ask for Brand names or Labels on backs of speakers. If you not interested in them the Detroit AK Speaker Posse Might be interested in giving them a call :scratch2:
  19. Sluggo

Onepixel, is this your CL ad?

Sounds like A Fun day Carl -I have not worn Shorts & Flip flops Since last .... September
  20. Sluggo

My neighbor is settling their parents estate - father was a electronics hobbyist

I am a 1st class Mullet indeed as I did not see this in 2009 And had me going today until I saw the W.E. Amps
  21. Sluggo

So I was driving down the street last night...

Hifiguy - Thats my Online Poker screen name
  22. Sluggo

New, from Seattle

Welcome to AK !
  23. Sluggo

Happy Birthday to sheltie dave!

Happy Birthday Dave !
  24. Sluggo

Happy birthday clydeselsor

Happy Birthday Clyde !
  25. Sluggo

Happy Birthday electronjohn