Search results

1. B

My modest system.

My experiance with Crowns are nothing but, let say, I just gonna keep them as long as I can:thmbsp: Three MAI and one XLS for the moment. I pretty much narrowed it down to one brand for the moment. Dont need to look for any further......:music:
  2. B

Technics 1210 MK5

Look what I got in my collection:tresbon::music: A mint condition turntable bearly used. Fell like I got it directly from Panasonic:D Funny thing is that we got two of them in mint cond, one for me and one for my brother Mctwins. Enjoy
  3. B

I have ordered a Pioneer PLX-1000 direct drive turntable.....

Hi I would like to shime in because I have the AT-LP1240 turntable for almost a while now. Uterly happy with this one and everything is working properly as It should. I can adjust any combination of alignment be it bearwald, loefgren or stevenson. My cartridges are Ortofon Concorde DJ, Shure...
  4. B

Can tubes play nice with Class D amps?

Hi I run my C2300 via dbx260 and with 3 Crown MAi5000(class I) and it works perfectly fine:music: No problemo here.......
  5. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Now the Shure M44 is rocking:music:
  6. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Onkyo table is intresting
  7. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

I found that on my local website selling different kinds of clamp weight. This one is actually from Audio-Technica:thmbsp:
  8. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Glad to hear another happy owner. I got my M44G but havent tried it yet. It is laying in my drawer. I can recommend the Concorde DJ:music:
  9. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Hi Thanks everybody:thmbsp:
  10. B

Differences between Technics SL1200 and new Audio Technical clone

Hi I have the AT-LP1240. A great turntable for the price I paid. Dont regret a minute. If it breaks within 3 years I am under warranty. And if it holds for 10 years plus then all is great. If it breaks down after 15 I will buy a new one. If the Technics would still be around I probably...
  11. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Another one.....
  12. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

I am feeling blue..... Ortofon Concorde, my first one:music: Very impressed, as that needle hit that groove:thmbsp:
  13. B

New Pioneer PLX-1000 vs. VPI Traveler and SL-1200

You are probably correct, but like I said, it is my conclusion that under the hood, it is excactly as my AT. There are cosmetic differences which makes them different. The table is non the less made in China. I dont have any problem that it is made in China as long as they keep up with the...
  14. B

To sum up. I think that the pioneer is a good turntable for that price and I cant say that I regret that I am an happy owner of a OEM table. The price for an AT was even lower than the pioneer but my conclusion is that it is an OEM table like my AT. I know also that these tables cant be...
  15. B

Funny you should say that. On my SME 3009 it is not at all fixed as one might think. Maybe it is all normal to have some tolerance. But what do I now.
  16. B

Thanks... Very stable and robust table, I must say! Very easy and enjoable at the same time. Very happy how it performs. And the Ortofon MC20 super fits like a glove on the SME:thmbsp: Yes, I am a happy spinners:D
  17. B

Nice, I totally missed this one. And it is on SME webpage, I asume! Good value for an belt drive table. Shame on me!!
  18. B

W&f I dont have W&F spec on my SME10 turntable. Havent seen any, yet! But I bet it out performs any Technics out there:tresbon:
  19. B

Hi I have been using my AT-LP1240USB for couple of weeks now and dont regret a minute in buying this table. The table performs egually good as my old Thorens 160B mkII with SME tonearm. I am only using this AT for home use and not for DJ. To me, a very solid and quality build table if one...
  20. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

A picture Hello Its getting better and better for each day:music::banana::smoke: I will soon get my Ortofon Night Club Mk II and Shure 44-7 cartridges. Just for the fun of it:D
  21. B

My new AT-LP1240USB

Hi Ive been spinning my new turntable for couple of weeks and wanted to share my first impressions of this turntable. I mainly will use this table just for playback and despite it is intended for DJ dosent bother me at all. It sure looks good where it sits right now. I have to give the...
  22. B

Pioneer PLX-1000

I hope I can be able to answer that question. Ive received my AT-LP1240 turntable to replace my 28 years old Thorens 160B mkII with SME 3009 improved, and cant be more than satisfied:music:. The new turntable is just for home use and despite that it has all the feature of an DJ table dosent...
  23. B

Ortofon Concorde Pro S on Technics SL-D202

Quote from Ortofon DJ webs FAQ..... "As you may know, the physical difference between a spherical and elliptical stylus is the shape of the diamond. An elliptical diamond allows for more detailed sound quality, as it fits better within the groove and therefore has more contact area with the...
  24. B

Non-Controversial Post About Pioneer's New PLX-1000

Funny you mention this. One of the canditates where actually the pioneer but I decided to go with the Audio-Technica. I will place an order as we speak, so to speak:yes::D I really like the pioneer, great and good looking turntable, but some minor issues did eventually made that the AT-LP1240...
  25. B

Anyone Checked out the new Pioneer PLX-1000?

That crossed my mind aswell when involve the mats but find it od that this is not mentioned in the manual. I asume that the thick rubber mat is around 3mm. Anyway, thanks for sharing:thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom