Search results

1. avionic

CR-820 HOT MESS! Did I get hosed on this one?

I don't think your measuring voltages correctly.. You should only have +/- 42 vdc at the collectors. And zero volts at the speakers while the unit is in protect mode.
  2. avionic

May not be as bad as it looks...
  3. avionic

Get some acetone and an old toothbrush. Scrub all the old excess solder flux from that board. Then take a photo with good light. So I can clearly see the copper traces.. And see if there are any issues.
  4. avionic

Yamaha CR 620 Input Selector Issue

Due to the fact that the sliders reside in plastic pockets --- It makes it extremely difficult to get Deox-it where it will do the most good. Without disassembling the switch.
  5. avionic

Howdy From The Republic of Kanadia

Welcome aboard
  6. avionic

CX-1000 broken hinge repair

I'm just installing it.. ie. unboxing and setting up the special bench.. IT is suppose to be bringing over a designated laptop. So basically If I want to use it . I'm going to have learn the software.. I have never messed with one of these. To answer your question .. I have no frick'n clue.
  7. avionic

CX-1000 broken hinge repair

I'm setting up a 3-D printer Elegoo Jupiter SE with a Mercury Wash and Cure machine and a Mars Mate air purifier..:idea: Got the whole solar system going on here..:biggrin: Setting it up in the machine shop at my day job.
  8. avionic

Yamaha newbie A-700 resto thread

Working by candle light ? Or is that your dim bulb ? :rflmao:
  9. avionic

Happy Birthday leesonic!

Happy Birthday
  10. avionic

Need Help with PC2002M

Do you have a multimeter ?
  11. avionic

Need Help with PC2002M

Remove the top and bottom panels
  12. avionic

Need Help with PC2002M

Did you look it over ?
  13. avionic

MX1000 bad day

R378 is wired in parallel with R382 emitter resistor. 1000Ω in parallel with . 22 Ω = . 22 Ω no significant change. So you have and open circuit on the emitter resistor leg of the parallel circuit. If you are seeing 1KΩ across R378..
  14. avionic

Onkyo M-501 fuse blows when turned on

Need to be replaced with complimentary pairs...
  15. avionic

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Toshiba/2SA1943-OS1F?qs=B6kkDfuK7%2FCm3tZSt%252BISCw%3D%3D https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Toshiba/2SC5200-OQ?qs=EEns8I54Y6BCHV7Kwts0vw%3D%3D
  16. avionic

Ebay from China ? Counterfeit !! 2SC3855A 1NY is a manufacture date code These SANKEN pieces are obsolete..
  17. avionic

welcome aboard..Jeff
  18. avionic

MX1000 bad day

See if you show continuity between R378 and R382.. A cracked PCB trace or cracked solder pad.
  19. avionic

Count To 2018 BEFORE 2018

20. avionic

Happy Birthday knotscott!

Happy Birthday
  21. avionic

Happy Birthday James Hart!

Happy Birthday
  22. avionic

CR-450 no sound, and blows fuses

Yes.. They appear to have the mica sheets in place. With your multimeter. Measure the resistance between the center pin or metal tab to chassis ground of all eight of those transistors. Should read " open " .. If any read a low resistance - remove and inspect the mica sheet for damage.
  23. avionic

MX1000 bad day

Solder connections on jumper wires ?
  24. avionic

MX1000 bad day

They are directly connected to the TP labeled test point on each of the main driver assemblies. They are kind shaded by the V-Amp broken dash line ..
  25. avionic

MX1000 bad day

The corresponding emitter resistor is open.. R382
Back
Top Bottom