Search results

1. P

how much power for CS-903?

I have a pair I run mine paired with an pioneer sx-9 receiver. Heavy receiver with a Toroid cylinder in it! They really like to thump if your into that.:banana:
  2. P

can you identify this speaker?

The almost sticky looking woofer foams and shiny screws are similar. Thanks for the comparision! I hope to get the exact model , or at least an idea of the wattage before I try to stress them. OCD like that..
  3. P

Would these be Johnzers? The Kent Washington bit got a few interesting hits.
  4. P

The woofer is LTL electronics inc out of Kent Washington. It's messing with my mind because they sound better than my AR-11s, but no id!!
  5. P

the tweeter is a calrad 20-25 8 ohm 20 watt crossover 4000hz...Yes, I bought them 8 Bucks.
  6. P

Yes, it's another thrift store find. They sound great, but have absolutely no markings, and I don't want to crack the back,as it is sealed. Cloth, no foam! Any help would be appreciated!! http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/pwilburn12/media/speaker_zps493144c3.jpg.html
  7. P

Heard Bose 901 VI speakers and really like them ! Any 901 fans ?

I have a pair of 901 series 4 (refoamed) and I really them for light classical music. When I want "in your face" 80s rock, it's the pioneer set.
  8. P

Can you ID these speakers

Thanks for all your insight. I've been a sucker for vintage audio esp the 70's silver look for years. It's great to find a community to collaborate with!
  9. P

Can you ID these speakers

Yet another thrift store find. They have no label, but a really interesting grill that will NOT come off! The speaker cones indicate Japan 1976. I paired them with my sony STR 1800 and they get along nicely in my shop. Anyone care to give me a perspective on these speakers, or at least a brand?
Back
Top Bottom