Search results

1. eiraved

Who is going to win the Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul fight?

Tyson still has that old man strength, like this oldtimer...
  2. eiraved

Received my Koss Pro 4AA back from Koss.

You think they'll honor the warranty on these oldtimers?
  3. eiraved

Who is going to win the Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul fight?

I'd hate to face Iron Mike at any age...look at his training for this fight.
  4. eiraved

I need someone to check my work on speaker wiring.

I'm happy all your hard efforts resulted in success implementation of this vintage mini-console. It looks awesome on the wall and under the picture!
  5. eiraved

Post your Minimus 7 killers here!

I didn't know Honda made resistors!
  6. eiraved

The perils of modern air travel.....?

I hope you are enrolled in Delta SkyMiles (free). I used my Delta miles for a discount on a KLM flight.
  7. eiraved

Sansui 9090db headache

Its been awhile since I've had a 9090db on my bench...
  8. eiraved

990DB comes out of protect but then while setting bias DBT gets bright

Steps to take whenever you decide to power up the 9090db again: Using your 100W DBT tester, turn the receiver on with the driver board installed, 4-pin harness connected and F04/F05 fuses removed. Green light should come on and relay should click. Wait about 5 minutes for the unit to warm up...
  9. eiraved

While no harm will come to the receiver using a 150W bulb, you should still stick with the 100W bulb for your DBT. You should have been able to safely operate the receiver without using a DBT if your bias was at 24mA, or even at 12.30mA, as the normal setting is higher at 30 mA. You should...
  10. eiraved

My flight to Puerto Rico (PR) last year included an ill young lady sitting across the aisle from me. I'm not kidding when I say she coughed every 5 minutes from departure from Los Angeles to landing at NYC to take a connecting flight. After 2 days in PR I had a sore throat/runny nose, which...
  11. eiraved

The 150W DBT bulb is too large, a 100W bulb is sufficient. Have you attempted checking the bias with a 100W bulb?
  12. eiraved

Classy Women

Leah Remini
  13. eiraved

Let us know how the flight went. It would make for an interesting thread subject! Are you flying Lufthansa?
  14. eiraved

Can You Resolve What Is Being Said???

This one (unlike the first) I clearly hear there are voices, but I can only make out some of what was said.
  15. eiraved

Lovely, and your wife will love you for that! Yes it's costly, but it's the only way I'd travel on a 15 hour+ flight. I flew on a 747 and 777 across the pond in FC. The cubicle they placed me in had a very comfortable electrically-operated lay-flat seat. Also had a 27" monitor with remote...
  16. eiraved

Can You Resolve What Is Being Said???

It probably just artifacts you're hearing from the Mermans.
  17. eiraved

Sansui 9090db headache

So the green light does come on with the 4-pin connector removed from the F-2624 board? Installing the 4-pin connector on the F-2624 board causes the red light to come on? Grab the schematic and check all the components for shorts which have a connection to that 4-pin connector on the F-2624...
  18. eiraved

I hope you're not doing that long journey in coach!
  19. eiraved

Memory Presets Won't Hold

Welcome to AK!!
  20. eiraved

Sansui 9090db headache

In that situation, the problem is normally on the F-2624 board, or you have shorted output transistor(s). I'm not clear on what you mean. Are you saying the green light comes on without the 4-pin connector installed on the F-2624 board?
  21. eiraved

The race is on to eliminate Boeing from the equation, so Airbus will have no competition and receive all the business. Bad news for the traveling public.
  22. eiraved

Post your Minimus 7 killers here!

I experimented with using my spare pair of white Minimus 7 (4 total) with a small subwoofer to see how they sound together. I did not expect the sound quality to be as good as it was! I would definitely suggest using that pairing if you're dissatisfied with your M7 and have a subwoofer at the ready.
  23. eiraved

The 6% commission on buying or selling a home is gone

My friend at church was my agent when I purchased my current house. She knew I was ready to buy and she begged me to hire her. So I did, but I told her I would choose the houses I wanted to look at. So we looked at over 10 homes before I (meaning my wife!) chose the one I currently live in. My...
  24. eiraved

CT-F750 acting odd

https://fixyouraudio.com/product-category/spare-parts/pinch-rollers/pinch-rollers-size/
  25. eiraved

Yamaha newbie A-700 resto thread

Looks like...
Back
Top Bottom