Search results

1. C

Vinyl flattening services

Hi All, This might a question that has been answered before, but are there any members who do vinyl flattening with some of these fancy options (orb or furutech) that are available these days. I've got a rare Japanese Jazz album that I just received with a pretty bad edge warp that launches...
  2. C

Replacement Sansui headshell screws

Hello all, I need some help. I have two original Sansui headshells for my Sansui SR 636 and both are in need of replacing the screw that adjusts the azimuth. They were stuck in there pretty tight and after some judicious use of wd-40, I managed to get it undone. Unfortunately, the screw head is...
  3. C

Sansui G-6000 Bias Adjustment

Hi All, I was wondering if any you wonderful people could help a new guy out. I've got a Sansui G-6000 that I've had for about 4 years now. Well, 2 of the lamps blew out so I finally got around to replacing them with LEDs. While I have it opened I also wanted to check the DC offset and Bias...
  4. C

Double Advent Questions

So I currently have a Sansui G6000 and a pair of refurbished OLAs. I love it, but I've heard the siren song of the famed double advent setup. I really want to get a second pair to experience this aural nirvana but there are inconsistency in the info I have found on these forums. I have a few...
  5. C

speaker recommendations for Onkyo TX-4500 mki

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster :D Like the title indicates, I have a onkyo tx-4500 Mki (55 wpc) hooked up to a pair Sansui SP-50s. This is my first vintage setup and I really am enjoying it, but I think it could be better. The diagnosis is clearly upgrade-itis. The Sansuis have...
Back
Top Bottom