Search results

1. D

Pioneer sx737 bad relay or something else?

AH! Clarity! Thank you so much!
  2. D

I'm sorry, did I miss a post somewhere? If one of you could post a list of what I'd need to replace, I'd love to get this thing working again. Thanks again for all your help!
  3. D

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I had some time to work and started testing the unit. All of the values you predicted on the protection circuit are right on. So I guess the problem lies somewhere down the line?
  4. D

Thank you so much for that in-depth reply. I haven't had the time to open the unit again and start testing, but I'll try to get to it before the weekend is out and I'll let you know what I find out.
  5. D

My sister has an sx 737 that she wanted me to try to fix. I'm pretty sure it is the relay that is bad, but you all clearly know more about these receivers than I do, so perhaps you can verify that for me. The symptoms: The unit powers up fine, tunes fine, all controls work, but after being on...
  6. D

Pioneer SX-1010, 939, 838, et.al., Relay Replacement

This thread is perfect. My sister has an sx 737 that she wanted me to try to fix. I'm pretty sure it is the relay that is bad, but you all clearly know more about these receivers than I do, so perhaps you can verify that for me. The symptoms: The unit powers up fine, tunes fine, all controls...
Back
Top Bottom