Search results

1. Acoustic

mhardy6647, Happy Birthday!

Hope your havin' a Happy Birthday listening to some Yammies!!
  2. Acoustic

Comedian Greg Giraldo dead from an overdose...

Sad to hear another comedian passes because of lifestyle choices. Here's a clip of George Carlin being interviewed by Jon Stewart... where right before the 2 min mark George talks about people with 'edgy promise', substances and something to live for.
  3. Acoustic

Happy Birthday, BroonsBane!

Have a good one Broons!! Enjoy your day! :music::music::music:
  4. Acoustic

Happy Birthday Acoustic!

Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays! Had a great day of music and relaxin'!!
  5. Acoustic

Happy Birthday SoCal Sam

Happy Birthday Sam!
  6. Acoustic

New (but old) guy from Kansas City saying hello

Yes we are! Been rainin' most of the day. Sure do miss that Sony service center there.
  7. Acoustic

Post your photography!!

This was at f5.6. A true tribute to Nikon VR. Handheld at 300mm (450mm- 35mm equivalent) at 1/15th of a second. Best one of three tries before the Kingfisher flew away. Found out the species from an answer on another forum.
  8. Acoustic

Post your photography!!

Took this picture this morning here in Olathe Kansas. Can anyone here identify it? I browsed around looking for a time, but couldn't figure it out.
  9. Acoustic

New (but old) guy from Kansas City saying hello

Welcome to AK from Olathe!
  10. Acoustic

good read: 'Cassette playa: in praise of tapes'

Just to say, the quote from Potter should be "horse hockey".
  11. Acoustic

My cat with my headphones.

I know what you mean! :D I love that picture... and calico cats!!
  12. Acoustic

Yamaha CR-820--Liking it

Another Yamaha convert! :music: Nice looking copy! :thmbsp: What speakers have you used?
  13. Acoustic

Happy Birthday Stereocuuple

Have a Happy Birthday! :music:
  14. Acoustic

Audiokarma Anniversary Contest, sign up here

Audiokarma!!
  15. Acoustic

Any backyard astronomers here?

Nice detail! I see no f stop on you EXIF info so I'm assuming your Canon was hooked up to a telescope. What did it take, telescope wise, for that shot? Here's one of my moons...
  16. Acoustic

Post your photography!!

A stitched together rainbow from yesterday, here in Olathe, KS.
  17. Acoustic

Heresy find

I heard that same setup by the lake at that time was was impressed also. My comments are: that VOM amp was recapped the evening before, those Heresys were Jays and they were moded... I picked one up when they were taking them inside and it was HEAVY. When I heard them shine it was on a Ricky...
  18. Acoustic

YAMAHA CA-1000 problem

Welcome saxguy1! Caution: Don't switch the amp from Normal to Class A with the power on!!!
  19. Acoustic

"Step Right Up"

Great song. I hear it on Jazz With Bob Parlocha now and then believe that or not. Just one of my favorite lines: "the large print giveth and the small print taketh away".
  20. Acoustic

Twangfest Spring 2010!

Didn't catch that one. Thanks!
  21. Acoustic

Twangfest Spring 2010!

Here ya go Tox, that tank you saw probably. No explosion that I heard of. It was only 1.7 miles from my home and about 11 from Jay's.
  22. Acoustic

Twangfest Spring 2010!

Yes it was Gardner, but in Gardner where B is on my map. Storm damage reports were isolated to that area of Gardner, not by Gardner Lake where Jay lives.
  23. Acoustic

Twangfest Spring 2010!

I live in the area also and here's a map I crudely put together. From the storm reports I read there was no damage reported in the Gardner Lake area where Jay lives. Though 12 miles due north of the Gardner damage in DeSoto KS, there was more reports of damage (not on my map). Where I live, at...
  24. Acoustic

Happy Birthday dr*audio

Happy Birthday!!! Always enjoy your informative posts.
Back
Top Bottom