Search results

1. newzealand

Sony PS-X50 Cue Level not working...

nice table ,i have the x700, sony is a great name in hifi
  2. newzealand

i got a table today that i have always wanted

DENON DP57L well as long as i have been into this hobby, about 17yrs , it had some bad solder joints and got put in the box and sat for years, all fixed now, it will be staying here for good, even if i dont like the way it sounds ,it just looks so cool i fitted a stanton 680 with a EEE-S stylus...
  3. newzealand

cart id please,

can you use them as a mm or mc ? if i get it id like to try it out, i was hoping it was a super old stanton as i do collect them ,but oh well mike
  4. newzealand

cart id please,

thanks for that,it might be a interesting cart to try
  5. newzealand

cart id please,

thinking of buying player with this mounted,the pic is bad but its all i have,its on a old garrard table,very strange looking cart to me
  6. newzealand

I’m out of touch..need advice please!

hi all im copying my cds to computer as well, i dont know much about the loss thing, im just using windows media player on window 8 i think, i guess im doing it wrong but having my library at my fingers after a few beers will stop me from dropping or breaking things im hoping hahahahah, mini...
  7. newzealand

Show me your setup!

oppps forgot the speakers
  8. newzealand

Show me your setup!

my system.
  9. newzealand

What tape (any format) are you playing now?

did some recording from record player and mini disc on to cassette today,i picked these tapes for the looks and year they were made to suit the music, old tapes have well recorded old music on them in my house lol i think the older higher end blank tapes just look cool, and still make a good...
  10. newzealand

you do have a nice deck,i have been looking for years for one of those,and as the days pass the less likely i will get one, nice unit! mike
  11. newzealand

i love my 302 ,how do you like yours?
  12. newzealand

i gave the 570d a run tonight
  13. newzealand

teac 144

hi there when i picked it up it did not work very well as the belts had seen a few years, every pot was very noisy, so sorted those out cleaned it and now it appears to be working as it should, i want to learn how to use it, i understand this model plays cassettes at a higher speed for...
  14. newzealand

my wife died 12 or so weeks ago,i now have little to no interest in audio

thanks for all the kind words and the equally sad things that have happened to many of you,im starting to pull my self out of this hole,but only just starting, im lucky that i have two of the worlds best dogs to keep me company,but in saying that they were not much help for the first month or so...
  15. newzealand

my wife died 12 or so weeks ago,i now have little to no interest in audio

and it does not feel like ill ever get it back, i like listening to the radio dont get me wrong,but no interest in getting any other stuff,i just noticed i had not turned it on for weeks sad times all round here,we never had kids and we were both only children so we had no family left, seems...
  16. newzealand

sony cdp-xa50es servo pcb recap,low esr or audio grade?

cool these i have,thanks mate
  17. newzealand

how about low esr? i have both here
  18. newzealand

hi all , i am having a problem understanding if i would get benefit from using these types of caps in this application, further more i ordered a 3.3uf 10v cap with a positive and negative leg, i was sent a bi polar cap, would this still work in its place? or are they completely different in...
  19. newzealand

New cart - Stanton 681EEE

i have a couple of stanton goodies that you may like to see,or not i use them exclusively as i just like the way they look lol, the sound is just right to me, im sure there is better but i dont want better i want stanton! also a pic of what the carts are attached to nice carts guys ,
  20. newzealand

Blu-Ray Ownership Poll (Please Vote and Post)

i never owned one,no point really, dvd is good enough
  21. newzealand

TEAC A-6300 is playing slow

the frist pic is of the 6300 second pic is the 3300 the third is of my last speaker rebuild ,some phillips fb-825 ,huge and heavy ,i piano blacked them ,they came out very nice
  22. newzealand

Underrated Kenwoods?

hi all, (not my pic but the link does have y pic fro years ago) i have a kenwood LVD-Z1 ,i have not seen one before other than the one i have, i have seen pics on the net but thats it,has any one used any other units from the same line?? the amp and cd player look very cool, i got it years ago...
  23. newzealand

What are you listening to right now the second you see this post

the second i seen this post i was listening to a cricket just out the window, they seem to sing every night , natures own music
  24. newzealand

Everything but FF

ahhh yes i remember those days, i had to fool my self into believing i enjoyed fixing my vintage gear and could fearlessly disassemble the most complex units still smiling, hold on!! in front of me now on the coffee table is a sony cdp-xa50es in bits getting a repair ,along side the table...
  25. newzealand

TEAC A-6300 is playing slow

sorry about my late reply but for the life of me i can not find the lead to my camera after thinking that once i found my camera was the end of the hold up, got my philips big boys together, still need to do some thing with the tweeters but they look super cool, i have a set of monitor audio...
Back
Top Bottom