Search results

1. Double T

Cerwin Vega Hed H-15 Speakers

Cerwin Vega Hed H-15 speakers – 2-way cross-over. One 15-inch woofer and two Horned Tweeters. One tweeter, the center one, has variable output via the Pot on the back panel. I purchased these speakers in the mid-Seventies; they were refoamed once by Cerwin Vega. This time I decided to attempt...
  2. Double T

Sansui 1000A

I finally got into my Sansui 1000A, been sitting here for years. I bought it with all problems included. I looked at it years ago found the transformer to be defective. I found a replacement transformer and sat that down with the unit to wait for attention. Finally, I got busy replacing the...
  3. Double T

Sansui 5000X I named this one Rusty

Sansui 5000X repair What you see in the photos is a Sansui 5000X ("Rusty") that I have been avoiding for years, it is a rust bucket. The first time I opened it, I noted all output transistors shorted, and the AM tuning cap was rusting away. The bottom view doesn't look bad at all, as seen in...
  4. Double T

Sansui G-9700 and G-871db board F-3073

Has anyone run across this situation with the Sansui F-3073 pre-power supply circuit board. In a 9700 tuner I found C 617 mounted in its board location which connects to connection 06. In an 871DB unit I found C 617’s positive lead on top of the board and connected to connection point 03. The...
  5. Double T

Don't let your cat sleep on your Sansui Eight

I was trying to win a Sansui Eight Deluxe but was outbid so I purchased this Sansui Eight advertised as needing work, it came in and looks good so I powered it up feeling safe because the seller showed it powered up. The right channel is dead the left plays but a little weak so I’m twisting...
  6. Double T

Sansui G-5700 Tuning capacitor

I need to replace the tuning cap. pointed to in the photo. TC 06 sets the digital display FM frequency. Does anyone know the value of the cap. and a source? Thanks.
  7. Double T

Sansui Six

Just finished repairing a Sansui Six in my collection there is a lot of life left in this one very clean inside. The only problem is someone carved an ID number into the face plate upper left. So I'm on the watch for a face plate in good condition...
  8. Double T

Sansui 5000X - look at this mess

This unit has been sitting around for some time and I opened it the other day and if this thing could talk. I was wondering if I should bother with it the outputs fuses are blown. Powered it on and touched my signal tracer to the pre-amp output loops and found a nice clean FM signal at both...
  9. Double T

Sansui 5000 updates

I finally got into a Sansui 5000 that I had sitting around and found that the F-1040 boards had been replaced by F-6013 boards that I have no Schematic of and found the F-1041 board (protection board) missing and the brown and orange wires from the protection board tied together. The power light...
Back
Top Bottom