Search results

1. Rothyboy

Chord Mojo battery

I bought a Chord Mojo dac,it's 3 years old and the battery is done. I read on a forum that sometimes you can unhook the battery and run it straight off a computer without one. This didn't work. I can order a new battery for $70 this seems expensive. Has anyone replaced one for less?
  2. Rothyboy

Altec Lansing model 19 room placement

altec lansing model 19 do they need to be away from the wall to sound right. I am thinking about putting them on a shelf with a window behind them and about three inches of space on the sides. They will hang about 4 inches over the shelf that is 29 inches above the floor. Thanks.
  3. Rothyboy

What style of MC 240 is the earliest?

I have an MC 240 and believe it is an early model maybe 1961? I'll post pics,if not post pic of the first ones made please.The picture of the front is really bad,This is a really nice unit,Original ,The second picture is a good pic.
  4. Rothyboy

Mcintosh mc2600 can AR9 and klipsch belles be both hooked up to it.

Mcintosh mc2600 can AR9 and klipsch belles be both hooked up to it. Also can they both be played at the same time. I know the AR 9 are 4 ohm. I don't know about the belles.
  5. Rothyboy

Mc 30's restored

I saw this on Craigslist today,great deal maybe if it isn't the Monster Receiver Guy,and he does ads like this all the time.http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/4885784635.html
  6. Rothyboy

Technics sa 5570a

I saw a technics sa 5770 advertised on craigslist near me. It was very inexpensive so I went and had him hook it up to see if it worked at all and it seemed to be completely working,lights and all. It is very heavy. got it home and found it is an a series which means I think,that it is the...
  7. Rothyboy

Mid-Fi Great seller

i bought a Mcintosh mc 225 from Mid-fi, Paid him cash which is sometimes a mistake but it was delivered to my door in 3 days. Playing some Led Zeppelin on it right now. Thanks.
  8. Rothyboy

Kenwood Man,buyer beware.

#1 Report Post Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM Rothyboy's Avatar Rothyboy Rothyboy is online now AK Member Join Date: Dec 2012 Posts: 115 Technics Sa 1000 a mess. I bought a Technics sa 1000 from Kenwood Man. It was supposed to be original and clean inside. I drove to Pa and picked it up.It...
  9. Rothyboy

mrjbq a good truthful seller.

I advertised for a Marantz 2330 looking to buy. I got a response from mrjbq saying he had one and that he had gotten it from the original owners son after his father had died,He stated it was in 9.9 condition. He packed it right and on his own money upped the shipping to priority. It came in...
  10. Rothyboy

Mcintosh mc60,s bad pack job

I found a set of Mc60's on craigslist,they were 6 out of 10 looks wise,not working,new cheap tubes. I bought them with a credit card. he seller owns an audio store but does no av work there. I asked him to take the tubes out wrap each one and put them in a box and ship it separate. I asked him...
Back
Top Bottom