Search results

1. gasman517

Marantz Serial Numbers

Bringing a dead thread back again . My silver engraved 2245 Canadian model has a serial number of 61583 , it’s a early model with gold chassis and black speaker terminals. Could the 6 be a Canadian thing ?
  2. gasman517

Show us your Realistic (Radio Shack) stuff

My other lab 400 that I covered in walnut veneer
  3. gasman517

Picked up another lab 400 , great condition came with a r1000ed cartridge
  4. gasman517

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Otis Redding
  5. gasman517

That thing is HUGE! What's your largest receiver?B

My sta 2100d is the biggest I have 20.5"x16.5 and weighs 48 lbs
  6. gasman517

Polk rta12b

Actually all 4 have rub issues but only one makes noise at high volume . So I should tap the magnet on the opposite side of the rub to try to move the magnet back to centre , what happens if that does not work , am I screwed?
  7. gasman517

Polk rta12b

I have one driver with a scratchy driver when I turn the volume up , guess I have to deal with that sooner then later
  8. gasman517

Polk rta12b

The neighbors in my townhouse complex were enjoying my new rta12's last night too, I'm keeping these ! I figured out last night that that are c's build dates on all the drivers are mid 1986
  9. gasman517

Polk rta12b

Just picked up a set of these off of bid wars side on fb, got them for $100 Canadian , no one else even bid on them ! I was going to just clean them up and sell them The cabs are a little rough with a few dents but not to bad I have them hooked up to my marantz 2245 right now listening to a...
  10. gasman517

Decorating for Christmas

I have a cheap little santa and a snowman that have noses that flash, I have had them for over 35 years and they are also the first out and the last packed away
  11. gasman517

Decorating for Christmas

My girlfriend allows me free reign on my audio and I let her use my rack for Christmas f Listening to some Al Hirt on my 2245 and my newly reconditioned sansui sr4050c
  12. gasman517

Just hooked up my 1978 realistic dream system,sta2000,lab400 and a set of Mach ones Sounds great in the family room
  13. gasman517

14. gasman517

15. gasman517

16. gasman517

Just one of the 100 or so lp's I just acquired
  17. gasman517

Love my 2000 and 2100d good power and nice looking receivers to boot! People can hate on them all they want! Just makes it easier for people like us to pickup nice pieces for cheap!
  18. gasman517

why would anyone throw out a good running 2100d ? Took me a long time to find mine
  19. gasman517

no I actually roughed up the plastic veneer with a palm sander and 120 grit then glued the walnut with contact cement
  20. gasman517

Lab 400 that I re veneered in walnut
  21. gasman517

My 1979 dream system , sta2000, lab400, Mach ones
  22. gasman517

Record score!

Well so far tonight I have listened to Dean Martin, Count Basie, Al Hirt, Ella Fitzgerald,Duke Ellington, Leana Horne and Brenda Lee not a bad evening!
  23. gasman517

Record score!

Apparently my stepmothers father was a well known radio personality on a local new radio cknw 98 , uncle Ed farey , he had the afternoon show from the mid 50's on . I found a few disks with his lead in and lead out cuts for his radio show ! Have to listen to then tonight!
  24. gasman517

Record score!

Could not resist had another quick look and found this Elvis recording still factory sealed Sorry for the crappy iPad pic
Back
Top Bottom