Search results

1. G

EV interface C crossover tweeter help please

If you can get the time that would be great! Thank you either way, Cheers
  2. G

Thank you for the PM info, tried the searching for pictures however no luck there with crossover to tweeter connection location so far. Sorry I forgot to mention where I got the diaphrams, they are from The Speaker Exchange, they are called the 89222A, manufactured in Thailand authorised to...
  3. G

Thank you all for responding to my help request. I have the 3 way with the 10 inch woofer, vmr, and super dome tweeter. Directly behind the vmr, mounted on the the back of the enclosure is the crossover. Please do not remove the woofer as you will not be able to see the crossover as its...
  4. G

Hi, I purchased a pair of Electro Voice interface C or Gamma speakers. Both tweeters were blown, so I snipped the wires from the crossover and waited for the ordered diaphrams to arrive. I wrote down on a piece of paper where the wires go and waited 3 weeks for the parts to arrive. Now I have...
  5. G

Another Electro Voice Interface D/Sentry VI thread.

Sentry 500 high frequency housing Hi PeterSchut, I would like to make the timber horn housing for the sentry 500 high frequency driver I have. I am not sure how the design allows room to accommodate the sponge that sits over the dome. Is it possible you can provide images on how this was...
Back
Top Bottom