Search results

1. D

Dynaco Stereo 35 100% original, what to do?

Hi Mark, You have a very Pristine original Dynakit ST-35 amplifier. I urge you to refrain from modifiying this peice which will surely decrease it's value. I agree that you should have this unit thoroughly checked out by an audio tech and suggest replacement of the quad capacitor...
  2. D

DynaKit purchase questions

Fairchild, Our audio transformers are made here on the East Coast. I cannot reveal much more than this at the request of the manufacturer. They are every bit as good or better than the originals. The MK IV is a nice amplifier and I agree with the advantages you noted about the...
  3. D

DynaKit purchase questions

Tube availablity Hi, Currently there are two (2) new production sources for the 12DW7/7247 tubes as used in our Dynakit ST-35 amplifier. These include JJ and Electro Harmonics. Also, the EI branded version of this tube are readily available from one of our supporters here "Doug's Vacuum...
  4. D

Dynakit ST-35

Sheddingskin, There are many Dynaco upgrades available and some are quite good where some are not. The DIY 35 is not based on the original Dynaco circuit design and/or limited to using the Z-565 outputs. A Hammond equal is suggested in the absence of the original or new Z-565...
  5. D

Did you know that we give away thousands of dollars in door prizes at the fest ?

Dynakit Mark IV Raffle Army, Congrats! on your raffle win of the Dynakit Mark IV tube amplifier. I wish I was able to join everyone at this years Fest, but next year I will be there...
  6. D

The new ST70s

Dynakit ST-70 Hi Benjamin, I would be pleased to accept the return of the parts you will not be using with the Dynakit ST-70 kit. I would agree to issuing a credit if you return these to me prepaid shipping. Call me. Best...
  7. D

RichPA builds a Dynakit!

Hi Celt, Very Nice workmanship! The ST-35 remains my favorite Dynakit amplifier. I would love to attend the upcoming AK Audio Fest...It sounds like fun and I would enjoy hanging out with everyone. Best Regards Kevin @ Dynakit
Back
Top Bottom